Who's the best all around turntablist?

Guest Vekked

Who do you think? like, not just scratching... mixing, beat juggling, stage presence... anything that makes a good turntablist, and what you think make a good turntablist, I just wanna see what people's takes are on what's important and stuff...

like, someone who's done it all, and excels at it all, cuts on rap tracks, dj'ing... like things that we don't generally associate as being a main part of being a good turntablist, but still plays some part in it all, nah mean?

paz.

p.s. my vote's are dj domination and mista ed, it's a tie.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say A-Track. If you've seen the DJBattle videos from Lulea, Sweden, then you know he can rock a crowd.

word, trak's moving up there quick, he's getting his grind on in all aspects...

and j-rocc, dayum can he rock a party and a mixtape... he's definately got skills

Craze is the mike tyson of the scratch world. He looks much bigger in the DMC vids than in real life. He even has that shrimpy little voice. I cracked up when they interviewed him in Scratch. He was like an excited little boy. A little boy who is very, very good at cutting.

Originally this was going to be my answer

I can't answer this question very well, but here are the tablists I have huge respect for (and each for different, but pretty obvious reasons)

Toadstyle

Z-Trip

Shadow

Lil Mike

but then I looked at that list and it didn't seem/feel right

Fuckin metacognition.. what a bitch.