while scratching...

FlipFlop

always have a regular follow up scratch? like for me...i noticed and for alot of other djs ive watched,follow up after about 6-8 scratchs(or less) with a crab to fill in. crabs to me seem like the pick of choice to add for usual fill in and follow ups to any combo. how about for you?

defo reverse crab for me, i dunno why, but it's like a roll kinda thing that drummers do... I always throw that in every one in a while... should prolly try and break the habit

lmao!@ death stare....i know LOTS of djs that stare like theres nothign wrong...even when they suck they stare....just throw something right in between there eyes and then see what they do haha. that shit is hillarious....and also...when djs move there mouth to there scratchs....thats PURE comedy!!

neh i like the eyes closed...head (and even body) swaying to the beat like they r in a totally different dimension where their scratching rocks

sometimes when I feel like I'm cuttin funky, I tend to kinda shake my head and make a rather ugly "I'm feeling my cuts" face...............and yeah reverse dicing and forward crabs are my annoying fill scratches..

adam you do a liitle head nod and pelvis thrust when you cut, kinda off putting to say the least, haha

haha, i used to do that as well! Until a flatmate of mine said that it looked like I was trying to hump the turntables. I stopped once I discovered the joys of scratching while sitting down.