Lava Lamp?

pittster

Yea, My lava lamp has been acting realy werid lately. I seem to get these bubbles insider there some how. I never opened the lid and it is a real big question I just don't understand. So, is there anyone out there who can help me with my problem, maybe has had some experence with this?

K, I am confused, cause I thought the bottles cap has a very birght warning saying do not open!! So, why exactly should I open it? There was a little cap of air at the top of the bottle when I first bought it, and it is stilll there, but I just don't understand why exactly why I need to open it to let some air in? ;)

you shouldnt. tha lava stuff does go off in time but that normally takes a few years.

so what u mean bubbles??? as in air in lava bubbles or like the water is boiling bubbles..or....

Yeah, open the lamp. It's about time we trimmed the herd a little. It's natural selection in action. In fact, hold the red hot lamp over your nads while you do it, just to make sure that if you are notkilled, then at least the scalding hot wax will neuter you.

Dohhhhh! You guys, but yea I am not kidding I am getting some serious buggles in my lamp, I did not open it or nothing, and it already did come with an air cap on top, but still I am getting some serious bubbles in there. I look at the bottom of the glass and that mettal ring thing at the bottom looks like it has some burnt marks on it, and I don't know how they are getting there. I am not using any wattage higher than what is recomended on the label. I just don't get it.