EB Pro X Fade

2tall

Check out the new promotional video for the EB Pro X Fade:

http://www.eclecticbreaks.com/proxfade/proxfadepromo1.mov - streaming low quality (6mb)

http://www.eclecticbreaks.com/proxfade/proxfadepromo2.mov - non-streaming high quality (18mb)

You can also check out the reviews on SkratchWorx: http://www.skratchworx.com/reviews/proxfade.php. SpinScience: http://www.spinscience.org.uk/index.php?op...d=201&Itemid=47.

The Pro X Fade will be available to fit into most standard DJ mixers, for more information keep an eye on: www.eclecticbreaks.com/proxfade/index.html

i must say...

the fader is very nice indeed...

at first, i was a little sceptical on the price...and i wouldnt be sure of paying 90 quid for it....but im a skint, grufty northerner...so thats probably why lol

BUT....

it works like a dream....very, very nice build...like a brick shit house in fact...

feels lovely with a little lube...smooth like the fonz, cuts sharp like lee...sounds great too

the packaging is also very nice...something i am maybe a little too (over) concerned with, simply cos im from that sort of creative background anyway.... but in my mind, the quality of packaging often relates directly to the quality of the product.

the only thing i want to complain about is the fader cap....

wicked shape (i guess its inspired by the ecler series, but slightly fatter at the bottom)...but my cap doesnt fit properly on the stem....kinda wobbles about a lot....which is disappointing...im not sure whether thats just mine or not....who knows...

very nice product indeed tho, so well done to all involved, its a fucking good effort!

from 2tlal - I DIDNT POST THIS - IT WAS DONE FROM THE EB OFFICE IM GUESSING!

So the manufactures posted with your account?

I am glad it comes with a tube of that fake vampire blood.

BTW your beats are ill on that video!

As soon as I get some money I will be getting one of these, they look dope.

BTW 2Tall, I just got your Loose Ends For Divination cd, congrats man, thats really good stuff. Now I just need a bit more cash to get Shifting Tides. This jobless situation of mine is really starting to piss me off!

shit all this talk, i want one for my qfo.

can someone tell me if i can get them sent to australia, where should i get it from taking in consideration of exchange rates for various countrys.

just shop around man. there are on sale in the UK, most of europe and US. if you hit up various shops, check they deliver to Oz, how much it would cost and exchange to oz dollars, you'll find out where the cheapest place to order from for you is. Or get someone to buy one here or in another country for you and ship it as a present.

jsong - send an email to siya@eclecticbreaks.com and ask him, i would imagine you can just send us a cheque and we will mail one to you.

also i believe the online store is almost live at ecleticbreaks.com anyway so you can always just order from there.

jwalker, glad you liked the cd, thanks for the kind words. im working on the next needlework album and a hiphop LP for next year too so audio will start leaking out in the new year mane

can someone tell me if i can get them sent to australia, where should i get it from taking in consideration of exchange rates for various countrys.

just shop around man. there are on sale in the UK, most of europe and US. if you hit up various shops, check they deliver to Oz, how much it would cost and exchange to oz dollars, you'll find out where the cheapest place to order from for you is. Or get someone to buy one here or in another country for you and ship it as a present.

where in the US?

where in the US?

shit i really cant remember now... i saw a link posted somewhere i swear, or maybe it was something else... (if it was im sorry for the false hopes).

I do believe EB are working on US distro, but i'll let 2tall or anyone else from EB confirm that.