I can flare!!!!

Max

I can finally flare now. I took the train back to school and watched scratching videos the whole way up. When i got back to my room, I miraculously busted two click flares for the first time ever. Granted, i can't do them for extended periods of time, but i'll get the muscle memory sooner or later.

cool,

a word of warning, the technique is so damn addictive it'll be the only thing you'll do for months if you're not careful. when i sussed it all my files were just 2 click flare fests.

the technique can be used for much more than orbitting......

I can finally flare now. I took the train back to school and watched scratching videos the whole way up. When i got back to my room, I miraculously busted two click flares for the first time ever. Granted, i can't do them for extended periods of time, but i'll get the muscle memory sooner or later.

i still cant stop 2-click flaring. i take it back. i cant stop flirping. :angry:

cool,

a word of warning, the technique is so damn addictive it'll be the only thing you'll do for months if you're not careful. when i sussed it all my files were just  2 click flare fests.

the technique can be used for much more than orbitting......

i found that one out - the hard way.

Edited by David iLL