South Yorkshire Scratch Scene

Rinko

no problem b, giz a bell when you get back, me and jay are off to see the executioners at leeds uni tonight, hope rock raida's better live than his shite mixtapes, intrested to see perseus and imperial tho. you cant really argue for 8 quid. just a shame its on 10-2am gonna have to throw a sickie....what a fucking shame.

i've been pining for a bit of a session, been cutting with rasp a bit which has been ight. baz, u fancy dropping round on saturday?

i also have to get my hairy ass over to shitley, have a cut, check out ste on the yo yo, all that shizzle.

holla

the executioners were dope last nite, precision was dope on the juggles tightest shit ive seen in ages, in fact they were all cool except the sound man who didnt have a fuckin clue and got dissed something rotten by boogie blind, why tho whenever i go to this kind of gig do they always come on after midnight, dont they realise were not all students who can stay in bed all day, some of us have to go out an graft for a living.