Scratch Perverts

Sparra

Wooligan

Captain Boogie

Rapzcallion

First Rate

Ras Kwame

DJ Woody

Where's this being held? I can't seem to find the info on the site.

A key part of DJs for Life will be a fundraising campaign for the International Myeloma Foundation (UK) in honour of legendary UK DJ, DJ Swing, who is currently suffering from Multiple Myeloma (a cancer of the blood).

i watched a programme about him the other day on tv, he's a cool guy. hope he gets better :s

• 4 weeks later...

nah the whole thing is in brum, if you peep the site i think it's updated with full list of who's there and where it's held, i think tickets are also on sale as of this month.

it's a 2 day conference with the event on the friday night, in a brum club, with 'supposedly' (i say that cos i wouldnt want to be the one sorting this out) every one getting a short set/spot to do their thing.

oh and gizmo and myself are chairing some of the sessions. and there'll be stalls and what not.

it's gonna be good.

oh and i dont know if i should say this but... there'll be a masterclass with Dstyles... i believe you'll be able to win spots for that on skratchworx very soon.

Hey people...sorry for the delay in replying - it takes me a while to find all the forums...

I'm organising this project and just so people know it is indeed all happening in Birmingham. The two day conference will be over the 9th and 10th of December at the Drum Arts Centre, with the event on the night of the 9th happening at Air in Birmingham....

And yeah, of course there are people who aren't going to be there that maybe should be but you try trying to get thirty-five major DJs to the same venue on the same day!! People tour and stuff and unfortunately we don't have an unlimited budget to fly everyone in. This will still be an amazing event I hope...things like this don't happen often...

Anyway, check the site end of this week, beginning of the next for all the ticket details. Peace, p