TheHaloError_MixtapePreviews

$a!n+

Here are the first 3 tracks off my group The Halo Error's Mixtape. It has 24 tracks in all and it mixes hip hop with all different styles of music. Everything from Rock, to Jazz, to Rap, and more. These first 3 tracks each have a different style. I hope yall enjoy them. If you play them back to back gapless they will play nonstop.

The whole mix of 24 tracks will be on sale for around 7$ to be released next month.

TheHaloError_MixtapeTrack1

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=103Y01S...S70C8KR6HPEGLV6

TheHaloError_Shadows

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=27ZUGMU...QN2DGIE6TG5L8UG

TheHaloError_Dreams

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3Q3XDSU...MW2JYU0BSNHEQ8B

The Halo Error

GabrielSaint_Vocals_turntables

JRizz_Guitar

Kayswah_Keys

G_Bass

Vlow_Drums

feat.iExist_turntables

feat.Derive__turntables

A woot woot! Yeah Derive the graph was great but we changed the cover but, We'll have to get those hats together for that LSU festival!

0101001w00t01010010_0101_011w00t0100101_Bitch!

Thanks man! Good to see people liking the Rock based tracks.

BTW

www.thehaloerror.com

www.purevolume.com/thehaloerrorla

www.myspace.com/thehaloerrorla

Checked now man. Managed to get at work.

Mixtape track 1 = Dope. Good beat. My favourite by far. The little cuts are nice too. All rhyming is good. You have always reminded me of someone but I cant think for the fuck of me who it is.

Shadows = Not as much my thing but defo well done. Good rhyming for this style for sure. I like the music much better when it breaks down for the verses.

Dreams = Again really well done and good rhyming but the beat isn't really the kind of thing I'd personally bump.

I'd bet a million pound you'd have an audience and you could do well for sure man.

Checked now man. Managed to get at work.

Mixtape track 1 = Dope. Good beat. My favourite by far. The little cuts are nice too. All rhyming is good. You have always reminded me of someone but I cant think for the fuck of me who it is.

Shadows = Not as much my thing but defo well done. Good rhyming for this style for sure. I like the music much better when it breaks down for the verses.

Dreams = Again really well done and good rhyming but the beat isn't really the kind of thing I'd personally bump.

I'd bet a million pound you'd have an audience and you could do well for sure man.

Thanx DissCuss! So much inspiration. Its good to hear that different people are feeling different tracks! I always get told i either sound or look or resmeble somebody but noone can ever put their finger on it. I duuno, maybe another life.

BTW I would love to take your bet a lose!

this is real dope stuff so far, I'd rock this stuff, I could definately see people buying this, listening to it, etc, I think this stuff is marketable.

basically it seems like you've taken all of the good things I've liked about some of your past music (your old raps, the gabesaint project vid, etc), and you've tied them together and cleaned everything up so it's nice and tight and polished

Mixtape Track 1:

I think I heard the original of world against me, and I wasn't feeling it so much, but when you flip it like this, and it's heavier and more energetic etc, it completely matches the how I think it should feel for the topic, nice cuts, catchy hook, etc, everything fits

Dreams:

This reminds me of that usher track with the synth in it 'Yeah', which is the only thing that's negative to me, haha, the first one I think seems to work better overall, everything fits perfect in it, this one isn't bad or anything, just not as good as the other, I like the guitars and the filter build-up to the hook tho, I think it'd be a good live track

Shadows:

the only bad things about this track is the cuts, they're absolutely horrendous, who was that whack fag on this track, I want to list him in the worst scratcher's post... lol, ok, I can't lie, you really did own up this track with your cuts Iexist, it adds another level to it, it wouldn't be the same without them, your sample choice was good, I like the intro cuts especially, beautiful, I honestly think there could be more cuts in it tho, the end is definately prime to bust that "put a mic in front of me and i'm gonna bless it" sample out again and flip it a bit, and during the instrumental break parts, I think it could really add

as for overall on this track, I really like the drum & bass sort of feel to the breaks with the quick drums and such, and I like how the vocals are spaced out and the instruments are given more of a chance to be heard rather than filling it up with straight lyrics from start to finish

for everything, I like the rock/rap tip, I think it suits gabe's rhyming style more than straight hip-hop (you have too much energy and emotion), and the lyrical style with negativity being used to fuel a positive message is awesome, like... personally, my BIGGEST beef with music, any music, is particularly lyrics, I get super hung up on lyrics if they're completely negative and depressing, it gives me a feeling like the song's not finished, because the negative emotions were never overcome, there's no closure, no conclusion... these lyrics let me listen to the song and not leave me wanting more when it's over, when it's done I'm pleased, and it inspires me, and that's why I listen to music, to inspire me... music should be used to promote life, and this does it like it should

props, keep this ish up, you might get somewhere ;)

pz!

personally, my BIGGEST beef with music, any music, is particularly lyrics, I get super hung up on lyrics if they're completely negative and depressing, it gives me a feeling like the song's not finished, because the negative emotions were never overcome, there's no closure, no conclusion... these lyrics let me listen to the song and not leave me wanting more when it's over, when it's done I'm pleased, and it inspires me, and that's why I listen to music, to inspire me... music should be used to promote life, and this does it like it should

props, keep this ish up, you might get somewhere ;)

pz!

thats a really dope point brough up, and i agree. good job once again gabe & co. , im feelin that ish.