Songs That People Love That You Just Don't Get

Blak Randy

What are those songs that people bang on about but yoiu just don't understand why.

The Beatnuts - Watch Out Now. I hate that sample anyway and hate the full album it's from. Beatnuts fell off hard.

Pharoe Monch - Simoin Says. Again just don't like the beat. It doesn't make me rowdy at all and just does nothing for me. Boring. Saying that though, Pharoe is still a fantastic MC.

Add.

as much as i love the track, T.R.O.Y is one track that just doesnt touch me as much as the media tells me it should.

yes its pretty deep and the beat is sooo nice, but it doesnt exactly make me cry like some mc's claim it does.

im sure there are others...

as much as i love the track, T.R.O.Y is one track that just doesnt touch me as much as the media tells me it should.

yes its pretty deep and the beat is sooo nice, but it doesnt exactly make me cry like some mc's claim it does.

Seriously man. If anyone tells you the song T.R.O.Y. made them cry let aunty DissCuss know and I'll go round and slap them. Fuck me.

Seriously man. If anyone tells you the song T.R.O.Y. made them cry let aunty DissCuss know and I'll go round and slap them. Fuck me.

made them cry? hesus titty fucking christ....

shouldnt you be substituting the word Uncle for Aunty in that there quote.... :)

:d

i shit you not dude. its ridiculous.

i remember meaning to buy it for ages, and reading so many articles in magazines etc, then i heard it and was like errrrr whats the fuss? lol

also madlib, i love his production style and all but its not something i can stick on whenever i wanna listen to some music, i gotta be in a certain mindset for that. in fact, i know that when uni starts in september he's prolly gonna be the most requested artist lol!

shouldnt you be substituting the word Uncle for Aunty in that there quote.... :)

Trust me, in Sunderland the Aunties are aa fuck lot harder.

Trust me, in Sunderland the Aunties are aa fuck lot harder.

loooollll..........square jawed and stubbly

THE FUCKING BEATLES!!!!

YES!

i get sonned hard whenever i say that, their music just doesnt touch me. :(

i feel tha same fukin way,iguess ijust dont get it or have tha brain capacity 2 apreciate it! but the again i use numbers when i type!lol

Heheh, TROY never touched me that much either, funny how evrybody here agrees on not digging a song everyone does.

Indeed: 2Pac, and anything produced by Scott storch, but that's just good taste i guess.

The ones that make people look at me as if i were a pile of shite when i tell them i don't like it: Stereo MC's (rhymes plain whack, uninspired beats), Massive Attack (c'mon unfinished sympathy is great, the rest is cliche main triphop) and PINK FLOYD! I like some of the classics, the more rock stylee work, but those endless orchestra style shit songs make me cringe. Stop acting intellectual while you're just boring.

Go ahead and rant over this...

as soon as I read this thread title the only thing I heard in my head was

"Stilltippinonfofos wrappedinflowdos (violin) stilltippinonfofos wrappedinflowdos (violin)"

The weird thing is that a lot of underground DJs had such conviction about that track a while ago ago like "you're some bitch n00b if you don't dig still tippin"... at least that was the attitude on the absurdly pretentious soulstrut

also... the entirety of the Crunk genre -- I wish baltimore club was that successful (not that I'm 100% crazy about it either, but there are some gems)