New practice cuts

Hahaha. Lazy bastards. Lol. I really like your style of cutting man. It just seems real relaxed and comfortable. As soon as I press record I automaticly just go into mad combo mode where I wanna do as many of my combos as possible to try and impress. Need to shake that shit.

You wanna do a Q&A scratch practice some time?

It's hard to know what to say to Jamie's cuts that hasn't been said two years ago. The guy obviously has a true musicians flow -an ability to pace himself and naturally structure his freestyle cutting.

Yeah, the file ain't exactly flawless, there's plenty of slop too, but damn I bet every DJ listening to this would kill for a bit of that laid-back flow.

Oh shit.... man i've been cutting for about 8 months on my shit ass numark decks and numarks standard shit ass broken mixer... which im replacing asap... and i've never heard such flow and alternate cutting like that, yeah it wasn't perfect and i just don't like needle dropping at all, the thump as it hits the record sounds nasty in my opinion... but i'd never be able to do anything half that good. Man u have alot of skill...

You got any videos of you cutting? and whats ur set up like?

Nah no vids at the moment, i'm gonna be on a DVD, filmed it the other day, so i'll let ya know when it comes out..

My set up now = 1 black pdx 2000, vestax 05 with P&G fader, 2 technics 1210s, laptop..

It was'nt always that rosy tho mate, i used to cut on pirate radio in 95, on a pair of soundlabs and a made2fade mixer, jesus them days sucked.. Also every club i ever played in up until about 98 had belt drives and wack mixers, it's only since about 99/00 they had techs and vestax.. Just gotta do what ya can with what ya got man.. Post up a file dude.