Chavtowns.co.uk

Steve

Located ten minutes from the centre of Stafford is Highfields, land of the damned where only the brave dare tread.

Deep in the heart of this dole-dossers paradise is the legendary Spar Shop where chavs and their chavette groupies lean against the windows intimidating elderly shoppers.

Uniform in these parts is the mandatory Carbrini hoodie, Adidas trackies from TK Maxx and New York Yankees baseball cap.

Highfields is an area for deprived chavs so there are no bling machines, the worst wheels on display include a crappy Nova conversion and a feeble re-sprayed blue punto.

Behind the Spar are residents' garages which have been conquered by chavs and are covered in territorial graffiti such as 'BWH rule yo slags', 'Mark H is a fat homo' and 'Eddies suck dick'.

It is here that chavs as young as ten learn the arts of rolling blunts and necking 20:20.

Forget the North End, forget Bethnal Green, Moss Side and Alum Rock;

this is Highfields,

BEWARE THE CHAVS!!

I understand that Stafford is famous for having the only Chavgypo chavvie to attend an English school for a whole year. The entire Chavgypo family of 45 things then returned to whence they came in ireland and immediately raised the average IQ in both countries by several points.

The same family is well known for teaching the minichavs to read by sitting on their mother's knee and looking at the tattoos!! Meanwhile, one 19 year old Chavbitch was seen giving sex education lessons to her grand-daughter!!

http://www.chavtowns.co.uk/

"Grim doesn't even come close to describing this insalubrious suburb tucked nicely inside Leeds' anal sphincter. Dewsbury Road, the areas filthy main thoroughfare, cuts a sweeping arc through scenes of urban decay that wouldn't look out of place in inner city Detroit. Dirty shellsuits and grubby underpants hang across streets of soot covered back to backs, while teenage tearaways aboard stolen Piaggios hare like crazed maniacs through sink estates and down trash strewn ten foots. Further up this depressing artery, the housing improves slightly but the hoardes of scowling, baseball capped locals still lurk feet deep on every corner. It's here in the southern reaches of this beastly neighbourhood, that you stumble upon Cross Flats Park. Reputably this is the most murderous park in West Yorkshire and you would be wise not to enter, not unless you enjoy being used for firework target practice by the numerous hooded scumrats littering this green oasis. A short wheel spin away down in the more affluent end of Beeston lies that most venerable of Leeds institutions, The Tommy Wass public house. On any night of the week, you're guaranteed to see the spectacle of 6 or so, hoopy earringed teenaged trollops staked outside the main doors of the said bar or by the traffic lights on the corner of Old Lane. It's in these locations that these fat arsed clamydia ridden bints accost bewildered males on their way to the local Spar for a 6 pack. In this instance, refusal always offends and the male in question whether 17 or 70 will invariably be greeted with a blizzard of obsenties worthy of a whole platoon of troopers. Inside this bastion of late night redneckery, witness the usual rabble of shaven headed Leeds United shirted cavemen and their heavily bruised lady folk. These are joined here and there by grimmacing stripey jumpered underaged tosspots and sullen slappas comparing the size of the sovs they swiped earlier in the day from the White Rose Centre. Upon leaving the Tommy Wass, which quite frankly is advisable, and after negotiating the shellsuited tramps outside you're now only blocks from the mecca of all things chavish, the White Rose Centre. Before reaching the junk food emporiums of this horrid mall, the area takes another dive as you reach the evil looking Cardinal Estate. Overgrown gardens and alarmingly unteathered Rottweilers are the order of the day in this delightful collection of cul-de-sacs. Fortunately this area is conveniently cut-off from the rest of humanity by the high speed railway line, presumably built to mow down kappa-clad vermin as they scurry like soldier ants across to the rich pickings in the private estate across the line. By this time you should be now face to face with the centre of Beestons chav universe, the White Rose. Packed to the rafters with cut-price sports stores, shit jewelers and burger bars this palace of low-brow consumerism has everything your average redneck chav and their adorable chavlings could wish for. "

Rygon - there's about 5 entries for Grimsby. LOL.

A Leedsmate of mine went to Grimsby for the first time a while back and he said as soon as he got off the train there were two fat blokes, shirts off, with swastika tattoos, standing in the middle of the road outside Huxters stopping the traffic.

Sounds about right.

The question is, why? A lot of Chavs listen to rap music such as 50 cent, Jay-Z and the like and R and B music such as Beyonce and Usher. These are all sung and performed by black artists, but doesn't the BNP dislike anybody who is non-white?
POINT and a half.

If you've ever wanted to see the arse drippings of society, come to crack soaked northfield. Marvel at the site of toothless tattoed chav mums, dressed in black fuckin leggings, hooped earings the size of the london eye, pushing baby Ronaldo in his stroller, the one with the blue and white striped seat that looks like a cheap plastic bag from pound stretcher. Cry into your lap, as you watch her beat him black and blue for throwing an 'eppy. Drop your Jaw in awe, of the thousands of chavs, pouring into the grosvenor shopping centre. Having just collected their dole, they are now off to get a £5 bag of smack to take up to the top level of the car park and get fucked, before catching the 18 bus to weoley castle, where upon alighting they will enter 'Booze Buster' , rob the place blind, then do a rape on the way home. Cock suckers."

:(( that's fucking hilarious :(( I live not far from there :((

it's worded perfectly too..... :d LOL

Edited by Mowgli

Someone tell me where the style of dress came from. The first people I saw dressing like that were the Blazing Squad. Surely youths didn't think "They're cool as fuck. I'm gonna dress like a cunt too."? I thought most people laughed at them. Cheap sportswear and jewellery just makes you look like a bell end. How can they not see it???

I see groups of them pass by my house on the way to the local park and they look like gypos.

One lad came into my local and he had on black shell suit bottoms, but tucked into white socks that came up to just below his knees. He was wearing these silver Nike trainers that looked like deflated rugby balls, but probably cost about £200, a blue and white horizontally striped jumper and a massive "gold" chain. My mate said to him "What the fuck do you look like? Take your tracky bottoms out of your socks you stupid cunt." He did too, but then later he went into the toilets and came out with them tucked in again and strutted past us like Nasim Hamed approaching a boxing ring and left the pub.

i think girls started wearing tracksuits more as a result of "sporty spice" back in 96 (or 97 whenever it was)

i think the tracksuits thing probably come from shellsuits. everyone wore them, then only cuffy fuckers wore them, then tracksuits?

where i live the guy next door and his mates wear white tracksuits. and collars turned up (to alert other homo men?)

It's not so much the shell suits (although they are ghey!), it's the tucking them into the socks thing. Then they put their collars up real high like Count Dracula. Is it to make themselves look taller or more menacing or something? Someone should tell them they look like fucking clowns.

and it's also those ridiculous spring trainers that i believe are called shox...they don't spring, but the dumbass' who buy them must think they fucking do.

The other thing i hate about chavs is the way that they insist on wearing a fcking england strip in any weather conditions especially if its pissing it down and the rain is flattening their hair flick that is identical to their mates (sometimes red) even though they tend not to amend it due to the millions of fake sprayed gold 'sovereigns' that are weighing their hands down.

Guest $mooth

Where I live:

Halesowen

_POSTEDON Tuesday, March 08 @ 10:57:13 GMT by Davros-Hawking

[ Edit | Delete ]

Davros-Hawking _WRITES "Halesowen in the south of the West Midlands conurbation, about 10 miles west of Birmingham, is a chav town. The town centre was once a chav hang out but the police have made it an alcohol free area so there isn't much fun there anymore. The chavviest pub in Halesowen town centre is the William Shenstone J.D Wetherspoon 'cafe' which like most of the rest of the buildings in the area was built in the 1960's when most of the town's slum buildings were knocked down and replaced by modern concrete blocks. Chavs often bunk off school or college to go drinking in the Wetherspoon's and miss all their lessons. There's also a cigarette machine in the Wetherspoon's which is used by under age chavs as a clever way of getting fags. Unfortunately there's no fag machines and the bar staff are really mean, they won't sell alcohol to anyone without I.D - even people over 18.

At the back of Halesowen town centre is the Highfield Lane estate, which has about 6 multi storey blocks of flats and about 15/20 blocks of 3/4 storey flats, the occupants of these flats recently gave Halesowen its name as the official heroin addict capital of England. Chavs and chavettes hang around in Highfield Lane, smoking and taking drugs and getting drunk. Some of the toughest chavs run riot in stolen cars which are then dumped in cul-de-sacs where the younger chavs set them on fire.

Halesowen College a few hundred yards uphill from the town centre has a reputation for excellent exam results but is also a chavvy college - there is no uniform which I think is great after going to a school with the world's strictest uniform policy. Students often bunk off lessons to run riot around Halesowen, racing eachother in their bodykitted cars while wearing baseball caps and hoodies. The chavviest cars belonging to Halesowen College students include a Peugeot 106, Honda Civic, BMW 318 Coupe, Vauxhall Nova GTE and Mini City. The chavviest car until a few weeks ago was a T-reg VW Golf which was written off on Furnace Hill a few yards down from the college. A Y-reg VW Golf overtook it and braked, causing the chav driver to slam his brakes at 50mph but it was too late. The chav driver wrote off his car and left college, although he is often seen hanging around in his older brother's Vauxhall Vectra GSi.

Huntingdon Gardens in the west of Halesowen was once a chavvy 1960's council estate full of 4-storey flats occupied by beer-swigging chavs and chavettes, but it was knocked down about 2 years ago and most of the tenants moved to Highfield Lane.

A few streets away from Huntingdon Gardens is the Tanhouse Estate, another chavvy 1960's council estate full of rundown houses and flats. The streets are littered with syringes and burnt out cars. 2 tower blocks were recently blown up on the estate and the remaining tower block is a chavvy block of flats occupied by heroin addicts and chavs and chavettes. Some of the chavviest chavettes even sell themselves on street corners at really high prices (this is near Birmingham, remember, and being a city prices are always high). The lifts of the flats at Tanhouse stink of piss because some of the tenants don't know how to use the toilet.

Squirrels Estate is a reasonable 1970's private estate in the south-west of Halesowen with only a small number of chavvy residents, but lots of chavs/chavettes from other parts of Halesowen hang around in certain parts of the estate especially around the flats off Snowdon Grove.

They entertain themselves for hours each night, smoking, taking drugs, getting drunk (smuggling beer out of their own homes because there's no shops on the Squirrels estate) and kicking down fences. The 241 bus stops in Portsdown Road and the elderly people living on the estate can't always get on because so many chavs and chavettes from other parts of Halesowen are catching the bus home.

Halesowen is a chav town but there are chavvier places in England."

lol i might go to college in halesowen...all my chav mates live there lol i dont know u were from there...it's like five mins from me.

I went to Halesowen college.. What a shithole

haha i think i might opt to go to stourbridge college insted now because they do music tech.

Guest $mooth

Halesowen college is like a concentration camp now. Looks really high security. More cameras and a 10 foot metal fence all the way around.

Norwich - A city for everybody, if your a chav.

_POSTEDON Tuesday, February 22 @ 18:04:30 GMT by greenman12

[ Edit | Delete ]

England, East Anglia greenman12 _WRITES "So it's Saturday morning, and there's things to be done and things to be bought, so it's into the city centre... Bad news. Dodging piles of vomit and dropped kebabs from the night before you make your way down to the city centre. First stop the Castle Mall. This monstrosity that takes up half the city centre is crawling with juvenile and not so juvenile chav scum. Young lads hang around the entrance way smoking fags and trying to look as intimidating as they can for an 8 stone malnourished idiot, whilst their 23 year old great aunt tells that "facking slut" that is their daughter to stop trying to run off, without actually trying to do anything about it. Get past these and it's time to put the sunglasses on as you are bombarded by a chavalanche of white polyester and reeboks, both from the clientle and the the ubiquitous allsport, football world and other white good shops. You get the feeling that the reason they banned smoking here wasn't to safe guard health, they were just sick of putting out Fila fires as stoned and drunk chavs dropped half finished Lambert and Butlers on their delightful trackie tops. At this point you will of course notice that the place looks as though it's decorated by a thousand very small disco balls, but fear not, it's just the parrot perch earrings of all the chavettes hanging around the discount jewellery shop and, of course, H Samuels and Argos. Make though this, get what you want, and it's out into the wider world. On to the market, a delightful mix of stalls, some actually selling nice stuff, like secondhand dub vinyl and fairtrade coffee, but far to many of them selling rip off Ugg boots, yet more man made fibre clothing and ayml nitrates for the preteen chav to start their drug taking career with. It says something when the busiest stalls on the market are the chip stalls, 50p a bag and mind you don't get your neighbours fag ash all over them. Of course there is also Anglia Square, a mecca for the chav's where the only things that don't cost a pound are the stolen DVD players and hooky baccy in Cash Generators, but as this quite out of the way and has nothing of merit to anybody with taste, it's nothing to be troubled by, as you won't be going there. After all this you might fancy a night out, but be afraid, be very afraid. There is essentially only one place to be for your average chav, but as it contains about half the city centre pubs it can be hard to avoid. Prince of Wales Road/Riverside contains the gems that are Time (Chart/Dance), Mercy (Chart/Dance) and Liquid (Chart/Dance), as well as Chicago's and Brannigan's, where all the chavette's mothers and grans can be found trying to attach themselves to anything wearing trousers and standing upright, conciousness not required. Meanwhile their microskirted tart daughters are cackling over a barcardi breezer or 12 in Square's or a 7 pint pitcher of red bull and vodka for 5 quid in Lloyd's. If you are in this area and not having your liver pounded by cheap shots and your ears pounded by cheap music, then you must be outside, where you will be getting your face pounded by a large group of similarly shirted lads who have decided that as their collective IQ has now reached double figures, you must be starting something, and really "want some, mate". All the while bored yet stressed police officers look on, desperately hoping that this is all Darwin in action. After picking your jacket off the floor and slipping over in yet another pile of pre pubescent puke you finally wend your way back home to discover your car has been vandalised again and the neighbours are having another all night R-n-B/shout at the tops of their voices party, as finally you pass out hoping it was all a bad dream. And that is Norwich, hick chav central."

The nearest town to me on there is called Carmarthen, according to the posts on there there was a load of complaints in the local paper about what was written about the town on there....lol

• 2 months later...