Chavtowns.co.uk

Steve

On any visit to the city centre a trip to mcDonalds will allow you to experince canterburys finest chavs. the benches outside house groups of twelve yr olds dressed in the finest burbery and addidas attire. Many sport the look of tucking their trousers into a crisp clean pair of white nike socks. The females still suffer from pat butcher syndrome, with earings bought from a gypsy stall. Even on a winters day, many a chav can been seen sporting their favourite hacket top tied around their waste whilst taking the short trip up to wilkinsons to induldge in some retail therapy. The wilko's superstore. situated on two floors caters for their everyday needs and if they are feeling particularily generous they can pop next door to jd sports to buy some new baseball caps or reebok classics

We on the map toooooooo.

"I was fortunate enough to go the Whitchurch high school for 7 years, this is home and training ground of young chavs. Many of them got expelled from school and would come and hang about outside the gates or in the carpark across the road to wait for their mates to finish school. Sometimes the chavettes who had got themselves up the duff (I am sure sometimes actually in the car park across the road) would come and wait with their prams for their mates to finish school.

And last but not least let's not forget Cardiff chav lingo...'I loves him I does'

"

:(( That's where i went to school.

On any visit to the city centre a trip to mcDonalds will allow you to experince canterburys finest chavs. the benches outside house groups of twelve yr olds dressed in the finest burbery and addidas attire. Many sport the look of tucking their trousers into a crisp clean pair of white nike socks. The females still suffer from pat butcher syndrome, with earings bought from a gypsy stall. Even on a winters day, many a chav can been seen sporting their favourite hacket top tied around their waste whilst taking the short trip up to wilkinsons to induldge in some retail therapy. The wilko's superstore. situated on two floors caters for their everyday needs and if they are feeling particularily generous they can pop next door to jd sports to buy some new baseball caps or reebok classics

We on the map toooooooo.

you're in canterburberry? i'm at the uni there mate....

We on the map toooooooo.

Nice , Uni is a top place man . Many a good night i used to have up there going to partys and sh!t . I see 'Gunshot' up there b4 , was a Mental night . Till the 'Casuals' turned up.

So are 'Casuals' the old name for 'chavs'???? hmmm.

We on the map toooooooo.

Nice , Uni is a top place man . Many a good night i used to have up there going to partys and sh!t . I see 'Gunshot' up there b4 , was a Mental night . Till the 'Casuals' turned up.

So are 'Casuals' the old name for 'chavs'???? hmmm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hull

England, North East Fuckrogers _WRITES "Drove through "downtown" Ull during the day....f**k me scary! The sovereign rings and trackies were large in evidence, plus the burnt out car in the main car park of the station was an eye opener!

Check out da roots on the faux blonde chavettes...innit...or sumink.

One aforementioned scumette then spat on my gleaming astra van and called me a stuck up twat for the heinous crime of not mowing her down with the said van.....charmed love I'm sure, green means go you uneducated slag.! Cant someone just invent a goddamn virus that affects dumb scum?

call it chavingitis!"

good too see hulls on the map............or not

weirdo's