Right.

who wants a stanton sk1? for free? can't be fucked to sell it cus i'll get nowt for it, so i'll just give the cunt away. person who gets it has to pay shipping tho. if more than one person want it, i'll put names into a hat and draw one out.

bagsy diggsy wiggsy it s'il vous-plait.

I've been looking to buy a second mixer for about a month now with low cash flows and i was outbid on a old vestax mixer last week which i was gutted about.

i'll pay the p&p. Nice one.

(now jus gta hope no1 else wants it) = unlikely.

I'd be happy to sort you £££'s if requirred

Edited by Mowgli

Don't want the mixer but I don't suppose you've got a spare crossfader for it you're getting rid of?

I gave my SK2 away to a mate but it had no xfader in it.

Gusess it says a lot about how Stantons hold their value really that I gave mine away as well.

I actually thought that it was a well good mixer for the price.

Dex man, i've got an ALPS that's almost fallen to bits that i got off Huw which you can have as I only needed the click plate, dunno if it's working or what to be honest.

Huw, you can put my name in the hat for the mixer for shizzle, I really need a skinny mixer badly! Will obviously cover all shipping costs and a bit more for your troubles.

SHAZAM!

pz