can/will get you GREAT deals on (almost) ANY gear

I should have thrown this up a while ago, but whatever, better late than never..

I have a great hookup at a store whose name I cannot/will not mention.

I can get any of you a Rane 56 for $580 (333 GBP) plus S&H... this goes out to the brits also...

The cheapest price on eBay for a brand new one is mid 600's so this is a pretty good offer

My guy can probably get other gear for great prices too, you just have to tell me what you're looking for.

Unfortunately for all of you, my hook up is back here around my home town and I'm off to Uni in a month's time so you better get at me quick or you may have to wait very long until I return for either Thanksgiving or Winter break.

PM me if you're interested.

BLAOW! xander i might have to take you up on that if thats cool, i was gonna buy one of those little beauts before i went back to uni! 580 is a ridiculously good price! what date do you go back to uni man, im just wondering if i get paid before then ;)

I'm very very interested as well, will PM you if my wage packet is as fat as it should be this month.

Could you maybe get a quote on a Handytrax as well mate?

Cheers,

Bazil

Sure, how much are you looking to pay for it?

I go back to uni end of August cuz that week will be hectic enough, lets just say Aug. 20 is the last day I can get stuff for you....... if you hit me up later, you'll prolly have to wait until I come back for some break...

I'm very very interested as well, will PM you if my wage packet is as fat as it should be this month.

Could you maybe get a quote on a Handytrax as well mate?

Cheers,

Bazil

Sure, how much are you looking to pay for it?

I go back to uni end of August cuz that week will be hectic enough, lets just say Aug. 20 is the last day I can get stuff for you....... if you hit me up later, you'll prolly have to wait until I come back for some break...

xander expect a pm from me later aswell if thats cool! will definately be able to afford one before august the 20th!

I'd love a handytrax but for now I'll stick to bunging a 1210 and an 07 in the boot of the car and demanding a member of staff in the record shops help me carry it in and find a power point while the kettle boils...

Can't afford any tunes at the moment though :(

OK - I just gave my dude a heads up and he promised these prices will b B-A-N-A-N-A-S

PM me with

A. What you are looking for

B. How much you're hoping to pay for it (some bargaining is possible)

Also, i STRONGLY recomend you hurry up because certain items - i.e. handy trax & pioneer 707 are limited in stock

one thing about shipping to uk..will all the stuff work in our sockets????

i wouldnt mind a rane empath or Vestax PMC37Pro Mixer

..actually i would like a pioneer dmp555 cd deck as well.

i will try and find out how much it will cost to ship from america here as well for others (see if its viable way of buying)

^^^^

Some equipment has internal switching power supplies (like the Empath), so all you need is a new plug.

Most stuff will be fixed at 120V supply so you'll need to get a small step down transformer.

When I got a couple of mixer's shipped from the States (bound together) it cost $60 insured but this was by surface mail (i.e. the cheapest and slowest) and took about 7-8 weeks!

yeh im not bothered how long it takes really..its just customs that take the piss

If its only one or two items, I send them as "Gift" - its worked in the past. Its not like im sending you a lot of 10 mixers or anything...

Btw- should i go ahead and get you price quotes on the Empath, PMC-37 & Pioneer Deck?