Max

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Deeswift

I'll buy her, Liam. Must be OK for practicing on, at least.

:o

Just kidding dude! Regards to your sis (I hope she isn't reading).

Lol I'll make sure she does, now!

I've had offers for my sis plenty of times when travelling in arab countries. So weird. Because she's small and blonde they go crazy for her, offering 500 camels -and not the fags. Very very strange, quite scary at times really

This thread is soooooo off-topic, lol

So yeah, I'd quite like to try those Dynaco's. A cursary glance on Ebay showed up plenty of 'em -but all in the US, which is a bit of a cunt. They were every bit as cheap as Stickey said, though, so they could well still be worth getting shipped over, what with the exchange rate still being fantastic. Good lookin' out!

Does the knob on the back make a great deal of difference? Does it fine-tune the crossover frequency or something?

Obviously I'm very keen to hear these before I consider purchasing a pair, but it looks like they may be a bit harder to come by in the UK so that might be a bit difficult. I'm wondering whether buying a pair solely on reccomendation is a good idea...

Does anyone want a second-hand pair of Kef's? Lol