Help out a Fella DV'ers Band Get Known

$a!n+

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

alrigt, figured i'd post my goodbye's here.

dv2 consumes too much of my time and most of yall dont give 2 shits about my contriutions so i'm out.

in the long term, good luck to anyone who wants to get anywhere with anything.

inabiatch.

Hehe. Well someone from your IP address posted that message in the Shoutbox. It's not someone logging in from another PC, so either you said it or there's someone else over at your place pissing about.

Cut back by all means dood, but don't just disappear. I hate it when people who I've got to know pretty well just fuck off. A lot of us spend time here when we could be doing something more productive, so I can appreciate where you're coming from, but at least come and say hello and have a chat once in a while yeah?

im posting from work, where there is nobody else. it could only have been a mod who changed it.

yeah ofc i'll be in every now and then, i just think its tiring, i mean for examp i just sat infront of my computer last night on dv and msn and the hours just passed, four of them, it made me think.

how do u know it was someone from my ip mate ?

Yall fucking with me and ol' boy gives up! He went straight nelson!But, I aint leaving, I was here first , as soon as I get some free time I am making a track that has all your names in it and a definition of exactly how big of a bitch yall all are. I love you guys. Fuck Off!

talking about nelson (and all about his stanton days)...the person i miss most from there was birdy..now who the fuck was he the prick...i used to give him such a caning....and what about osey?

anyway i will vote for you dave and will listen to the track to d/l...good luck in the compo, but im sure yu dont need it.

ps has any1 seen dave at the cinemas...was it any good?? is it actually out yet??? they were doind a dave at grimsby theatre but i didnt get tickets :(