Why Aaah

flowerpot

^^^^ tis true

Its weird because ive tried to look for another sound that gives me the sound I want when Im cutting and there hasnt been a comfortable sound like Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

aaaaaahhhhh is just like a constant tone changing in pitch so when the sound is manipulated it is very easy to hear, hence 'clearer (sounding) cuts'...

If you burn the living shit out of the Hee Haw 'That's Right' it's on a par with 'French' and 'Arse' IMHO.

I'm getting into sentances more than owt the days tho like 'step in my office' and shit like that, it's just a shame I'm WACK AS FUCK and can't really do much with 'em.

pz

There a dirt style that's a got a skipless funky dope section, can't remember it's name tho (Steve or Dee will prob know) you might wanna try and get yourself a copy

good point!....i havnt actually got any skipless records!! :|

damn, i must be seriously missing out

i like the "say what" and the bird chirping sample (best way i can describe it) on the superseal record lately.

i cant do much with vocals because the sample length is so much shorter than the ah, its hard for me to do 2 click flares on a sample thats like a cm or 2 long