what artist do you have the most records of?

airnino

Guest Deeswift

Ah, congrats. That's a pretty nice amount of records.

I don't buy vinyl anymore, or very rarely, but the artist I have the most material from is Frank Zappa. I have over 200 albums, including the official 75 releases, unreleased albums, bootlegs and live shows, not to mention the video's.

Anywayz... if I don't intend to scratch it up, I would rather have a CD than vinyl. As much as I love vinyl, I simply don't have the space to store thousands of records.

probably kylie although i do have an unhealthy amount of tears for fears also.....

nah fuck knows mate, i've got an attic full of records at my mummy's house as well and have no fucking idea what lies within

I got all sorts, don't really no which one I got the most of. I know I got a lot on the Renegade Hardware, Low Profile and Deathchant labels though. Probably got about 2,500 bits of vinyl altogher so I'm not gonna sort through and find an exact answer for you.

I got all sorts, don't really no which one I got the most of. I know I got a lot on the Renegade Hardware, Low Profile and Deathchant labels though. Probably got about 2,500 bits of vinyl altogher so I'm not gonna sort through and find an exact answer for you.

are deathchant still going?

are deathchant still going?

Yeah man, I've don't buy them any more but there on about 60 now, I think they release one every month or so.

http://www.deathchant.com/

The early ones are worth a bit now, I know someone who sold about 10 to 15 records for £800 on eBay.

cool, i had that cd on they released about 5 years ago on the other day, i go the history of rotterdam records the other day too :)

Bastard Son of Rave???

My local record shop's got it, I never got it together to buy it, apparenly if you listen to it while driving you get to you destination in half the time it would normally take :d

cool, i had that cd on they released about 5 years ago on the other day, i go the history of rotterdam records the other day too :)

Bastard Son of Rave???

My local record shop's got it, I never got it together to buy it, apparenly if you listen to it while driving you get to you destination in half the time it would normally take :d

i used to listen to harcore whiel doign my home work all those years ago, used to get it on in no time at all!

pah, dunno but I guess it's either Gangstarr related shit or Madlib or Doom. I've never counted my records. I guess it's between 2,500 and 3,000. I got a bunch of Napalm Death records too...

Guest Ryan
but the artist I have the most material from is Frank Zappa. I have over 200 albums, including the official 75 releases, unreleased albums, bootlegs and live shows, not to mention the video's.

Fuck Fz released a shit load of stuff huh? thats how its done ay

Guest Deeswift

Sometimes he released 4 albums a year, it's nuts. And there's apparently about 100 more to come! His wife Gail has a ton of unreleased material, so she, along with Dweezil, is gonna release all this stuff on a new label called Alter Native.