Post a pic of your desktop! (Bitch!)

Steve

Seen, i was confused as all hell this morning, heh

Here's the breakdown:

The dockbar is free from www.objectdock.com (although I have the pro version which lets you have more than one, and flyout menus and such... I don't use any of the extra features I was stupid to buy it)

The shell tweaking is done with software from Stardock (they make objectdock too), they have a whole suite of stuff called ObjectDesktop- I use WindowBlinds which is shell enhancement, the skin I use is VistaXP RC2 (it's been pulled from most sites tho because Microsoft got pissed), IconPackager to change the icons, using the Last Order set, The Qute icons for Firefox, and the Simple Modern skin for Winamp5. Oh, and Cursor XP and the Moshi Premium icons to make my cursor all swishy.

It also has stuff like DesktopX, which makes your desktop do things like SirChick's, virtual desktops, like Linux, Objectbar, which allows you to create your own start menu (I keep meaning to do that and get rid of my start menu completely and figure out a way to optimise the systray) and they also do LogonStudio to change the login screen. Cool stuff...

But then again you've already got a mac Laze :p

c

Guest sirchickski

lol u can either with object desktop .. do usual window dragging editing etc.. but if u get the professional one you are given a code editor similar to visual basic in terms of how it looks... and as long as u have the images on your pc.. u can code it to look how you want. like the names of what artist and song im playing is displayed in the center of my screen thru a code of bout 4 lines if that. the words change as u change song and u cant physically click the name of the song or artist on the desktop as its part of the background . but i can design them for people do a degree but there are things that u need on your end which makes it harder for me to do. hard to explain. but to reply to wat u said .. yes .. yes i did code it :)

admittingly tho u can get things from object desktop that can do it for u but none of them really were any good for mine.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah it's like a sting...where normally some guy who works for a Sunday paper dreeses as an arab sheik, proposes something highly illegal or irregualr & offers lots of cash, then when the famous persons agrees to do it for the cash they are exposed in the paper as a bad person etc etc.

:o

Yeah it's like a sting...where normally some guy who works for a Sunday paper dreeses as an arab sheik, proposes something highly illegal or irregualr & offers lots of cash, then when the famous persons agrees to do it for the cash they are exposed in the paper as a bad person etc etc.

i thought it was something chicks get done after they have a kid...

... to reduce the wizards sleeve... :o