ThudRumble.com

Guest Deeswift

other than that sleep scratching bullshit, has anyone EVER heard yogafrog cut?????

yeah, there's some real scratching of him in Turntable TV 2.

are you sure??? i'm gonna have a look see tonight, when you say TTv do you mean the Annual 2 or can't remember name of second one oh, Reverse oyster beard

No, TTV2 is very rare. You are highly unlikely to find it. He does cut in that vid though. Haven't seen it myself but I have all the other TTV's.

One of the only bits of scratching I've seen him do is in the Wave Twisters movie. He does a rubbish twiddle pattern.

I'm talking about Turntable TV 2: Lunar Butt. I have the video. I'm currently ripping the part where Yoga cuts and will post here when I'm done. Pic and sound quality is pretty bummer tho.

Is it the one where he lies on the couch with the turnables in front of him?

Is it the one where he lies on the couch with the turnables in front of him?

nah, that's in Turntable TV 7. It's a Q&A session with Q-Bert. 10 minutes trading 4 bars. I will try and rip the video tomorrow. I'm uploading the audio right now. It's 4 bars each and Yoga starts off.

Edited by stalk

Guest Mike Reezy
The skateboard wasnt a bad marketing idea really.. I would have loved one just to use as my rolling board ..heh

the shape probably sucks, how could you ever bu a board online? I have to hold my board inmy hands and look down the boards copncave and shape , and then stand on it to knw if its good or not.

Guest Deeswift
He ain't complete shit though. I bet you he could cut better than half his detractors.

You're right, dentist. But by the way he speaks, you'd think he was amazing. All this drivel about the turbo scratch, how he was a founder member of ISP, all his intense training rituals... see what I'm getting at?

Guest Mike Reezy

In the DIY 1, I always theought that Vlad Duffmeister (4th battle) was Yogafrog.

It seems too tall to be Q, and I just thought his head looked like yogas, maybe I just never seen Q w/out a hat on, and since Yoga never wears a hat....

hmmmmm

the shit atrak cuts on the turntable annual 2 episode puts me to shame

the way he holds his hand it looks like he is inexperienced but...fookin amazing

flare was the dinosaur guy...and maybe the spawnster i guess

Edited by Sinergee

I guess Yoga is way better than that nowadays. Remember that was recorded in 96 or something. But yeah, his cuts ain't amazing in that file. I'll try my luck with ripping the video when I get home from work.

business is business, they're good at what they're doing. They're making a profit, Yoga is a succesfull businessman. They actually made a fortune of something as weird as scratching. Thats dope to me....

i aint buying their shit tho, but props nonetheless....