ThudRumble.com

Guest Deeswift

Guest Deeswift

Annual 3 isn't the same as TTV 3.

A quick guess here:

TTV1 = Attack Of The Robots. This is just Qbert & Yoga Fraud.

TTV2 = Lunar Mutt / Butt. Very rare. Features Yoga Fag scratching.

TTV3 = The Smegma Returns. D's TTV episode.

TTV4 = Toiret For Godzirra. ISP in japan.

TTV5 = Canadian Kung Fu. Weak episode feat. lots of canadian battle cats.

TTV6 = Reverse Oyster Beard. Loads of different stuff, some nice cutting from D & Q.

TTV7 = Wash Your Trash (I think)

Then it gets confusing, because you have the Annual's, 1,2,3.

Whatever came after that, I have no idea. I stopped collecting.

Guest Deeswift

Nah, it's not meant to be black & white, BUT TTV 3 Smegma Returns is, if I remember right. Attack Of The Robot is also black & White, unless my copy was fucked!

Attack Of The Robot is also black & White,

my original is B&W as well, thats my favourite one tbh, mainly coz of Q's mum dancing to his electro....and the guy who comes in too borrow duct tape to repair his b-ball, wtf??

i'll rip em all off this weekend, my mate has a video capture card so i'm hijacking his vcr....

Guest Deeswift

Yeah, Q's mum is class with her alien glasses on! This is also my favourite TTV. The big black kid is hilarious man. DJ Kool-Aid! LOL!

You seen his dad in the Turntable Mechanics Workshop video too?

Yeah, Q's mum is class with her alien glasses on!

i saw an italian bird yesterday wearing those exact same rims man, it was fucking funny, she looked like the fish monster in Hellboy.lol

not sure if i've seen the turntable mechanics or not, is that the dodgy old vestax thing?

Guest Deeswift

Yep, that's it. It's a fucking great video! Only about 30 minutes long but really funny. All the ISP have wigs on and stuff, generally being really stupid. Damn, I paid £25 for that video when it came out.

Guest Deeswift

Nah, he's not like that, as far as I remember. I think his dad has brown hair, and he's probably nothing like you'd think. I can't remember though, it's a long time since I watched it.

other than that sleep scratching bullshit, has anyone EVER heard yogafrog cut?????

yeah, there's some real scratching of him in Turntable TV 2.

are you sure??? i'm gonna have a look see tonight, when you say TTv do you mean the Annual 2 or can't remember name of second one oh, Reverse oyster beard

No, TTV2 is very rare. You are highly unlikely to find it. He does cut in that vid though. Haven't seen it myself but I have all the other TTV's.

One of the only bits of scratching I've seen him do is in the Wave Twisters movie. He does a rubbish twiddle pattern.

I'm talking about Turntable TV 2: Lunar Butt. I have the video. I'm currently ripping the part where Yoga cuts and will post here when I'm done. Pic and sound quality is pretty bummer tho.