Open Lense Angel

Jesus Gets Bored

Jesus Falls on his march to the crucifiction

Females

Fiona gets Pouty...I like it!

Self Portrait 2

Noones sees you cry in the rain

MY GIRLFRIEND PAINTED THIS ONE.

Yeah I painted all of them except the last one that my girl did. The Crying in the rain one is my newwest painting.

Thanx :$

my painting abilities are limited to basic farmyard animals in mspaint. props for being able to paint those pics. i bet you have them all over the walls at your place.

Youd think! But I am one of those wierdo painters. I have hundreds of them and i stash them all in a leather portfolio bag under my bed. Until like 2 years ago I never gave one away. I have only given 2 away. 1 to my grandma and to my dad. I know a couple of people that have pieces i did in highschool, I used to wig out alot at school and tearing art i created. I had a ton of art classes, and people would steal them out the trash can. All "why you wanna ruin a perfectly good picture" I be like "thats what makes me feel good." Creation Destruction. Just recently have I been able to kinda detach from painting. I finally put 1 on ebay and have though about having a showing to get rid of them all. So the answer is no. All my paintings are in a leather bag under my bed :s

nice job mayn I too also like the girl crying in the rain. I cant even draw freakin animals I just stick with simple happy faces and stick figures. I honestly suck more than a kindergardner unless it comes to tracing or looking at something that has already been drawn then i can copy it perfectly. Funny too because my mom and bro are pretty good artists..... Anyways good stuff gabe

Guest Deeswift

Pretty good, Gabe. I don't like the Jesus ones, but I don't like any painting of Jesus at all, come to think of it, not being religious and all that.

Great work Gabe : )  How big are these pieces?  You work mostly from photos then?  I love your gf's painting as well.

I did all these from my head. 9 times out of ten I dont use any refrence and I just try to take whats in my head and put it on canvas. Sometimes a picture, or another painting or even a song will inspire me and I'll try and emmulate a style or feeling. But mostly just off he top of my head.

The pix or all about 2 feet by 3 feet to 3 by 4ish.

Pretty good, Gabe. I don't like the Jesus ones, but I don't like any painting of Jesus at all, come to think of it, not being religious and all that.

I am not religous I am just spiritual. Plus the inspiration for these Jesus pics are the masters. All the master painters that started this shit painted religous and thats what inspired me to do these.

Thanx everyone for checkin them out.

gabe, is that 'fiona gets pouty' one an actual painting, or just a copy of a photo, looks pretty photographic to me,a nd doesn't mach the style of the others. either way, it's good stuff, though i agree with dee on the jesus tip. got talent tho, no doubt...

gabe, is that 'fiona gets pouty' one an actual painting, or just a copy of a photo, looks pretty photographic to me,a nd doesn't mach the style of the others.  either way, it's good stuff, though i agree with dee on the jesus tip.  got talent tho, no doubt...

Yeah its a painting. Its actually monochromatic. Which means I did it with shades of a single color, blue. I did it like 7 years ago. my explain the difference in style.

I am not religous but I am very interest in the phenomenom of how religous symbols make people unsettled. The fact that you and Dee wered rubbed wrong from them means I was successful in my pieces. The idea is to envoke emotions, good or bad.

Gabriel nice pictures man, i liked the jesus one and the females one, obscure art that you look at and see something new depending on the mood your in or the way you look at it are always my favs, im very musically tallented i feel but my artistic purpose is really only to make others feel good at their abilities, i couldnt draw a tea cup or a cartoonish face without having something totally unsightly....in art classes ppl never new what i tried to draw..... :(

my painting abilities are limited to basic farmyard animals in mspaint.

Werd. Post a farm animal bitch!

anyways this is amazing, i want to buy the rights to this magnificent piece so i can put it on bags and hats. how much for the rights?