• JHouse
    • Symatic
    • Dopez
    • Clockwork
    • TBearOne8III
    • Motek
    • Shimmer
    • Jam Burglar

I googled all you guys to see who is 'the best looking dj', the music isn't that important.

Lets say the DJMAG Top100 is my one & only reliable source to see who are the best dj's

Y'all ugly as fuck and do some good scratching but it gets you no where...so respect for that

• Like 2

I went for Si for getting into the battle spirit and actually calling someone out.Not just anyone either; he called out the organiser! That's like entering DMC and calling out Tony Prince.

Lol..someone needs to make this happen in real life!.. :p

Hands down, JB. I even changed my vote from myself to him. Well placed consistent cuts sir, shit was dope. Dopez was a close second. Both you fools can flex, yet keep it clean and consistent. What I mean by consistent is that you can hold a cut for multiple bars, not just by freak accident. I really respect that.

It would be a freak accident if I won this. Dopez (and the rest of yous) is leagues better than me! I just leveraged off that dope beat and Biz Mark hook (neither of which were mine) and did the verses.

• Like 1

I didn't think it was actually possible to vote for yourself in a battle.

I mean,what's the point in having a voting system in the first place if that's an option? which again,I'm pretty sure it isnt.

Attention Matt Rock Well!..we need some clarity and some answers here!..:)

• Like 1

Some crazy bastard gave me a vote lol

Well hello there. :)

Y'all cats sleeping - Shimmer posted the file with the highest SPM (sounds per minute), so of course he wins... I don't know why we even need a vote. Especially since it's all rigged. In case of a tie, I'll change my vote to whoever sends the most $$$ my way. #TransparentCorruption

• Like 2

Attention Matt Rock Well!..we need some clarity and some answers here!.. :)

Sure, cos I know how all this stuff works! :$

True story... I don't have any sig quote or link on my profile because I don't know how it gets there. You're all doomed if you're riding on this ship!

• Like 2

Attention Matt Rock Well!..we need some clarity and some answers here!.. :)

Sure, cos I know how all this stuff works! :$

True story... I don't have any sig quote or link on my profile because I don't know how it gets there. You're all doomed if you're riding on this ship!

Eh??...but you're a mod here!. :|

I also can't believe that you don't know how to include a sig with your posts..you just copy the comment you want to use, go on to your account page press edit profile and use the left hand box thingy where it says 'Signature' (that's a clue btw) and paste the bloody quote there onto your profile!!

I'm phoning Steve at the Kestrel Buildings right now to sort you out buddy.. :p

• Like 1

wait, wait, wait..... you mean we're not supposed to vote for ourselves???? who the fuck came up with that idea?? i mean... if you don't think you're the best, then why compete at all. mfsop, how much you charging for votes anyway? :ph34r: you take bitcoin?

• Like 3

mfsop, how much you charging for votes anyway? :ph34r: you take bitcoin?

He only takes payment in large quantities of his favourite chocolate biscuits now I think..cash bribes won't work on him anymore I'm afraid...

On the other hand I'll do it for a 4 pack of Kestrel Super lager though...:)