• Symatic
    • Dopez
    • Clockwork
    • TBearOne8III
    • Motek
    • Shimmer
    • Jam Burglar

Gotta be Motek for me here.

Dopez was fucking outrageously sick but the track is 8 months old! so my vote goes to Mo..that shiz was straight fiya bro!

• Like 1

Damn hard to choose. It's between Sy, Clockwork, Mo and Jam. Which doesn't narrow it down much.

Edit, and also would have been Dopez if it wasn't for CHEATING. :p

Edit 2: Sy just took it for me in the end. Funky as hell.

• Like 1

Guest Symatic

Dopez was fucking outrageously sick but the track is 8 months old! so my vote goes to Mo..that shiz was straight fiya bro!

yeah dopez's cuts are fire but submiting an old fyl? sheeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

• Like 1

Really nice all around. Sy was in my top. Loved TBear's sample selection. For me it came down to Dopez and Jam. I liked Dopez a ton. It had a great throwback feel but also modern. Super clean. Pretty much everything I said about Dopez could be said for Jam too. It's really really reallllly hard for me to pick between the two... I'm gonna have to listen thru a few times.

I voted for myself, even though I'm worse than everyone else in the battle, I didn't even post a file, and my name isn't an option in the poll.

Given Mo's recent love letter to DV and cutting over Al Naafiysh, it would be easy to give it to him, but based on quality of cuts alone, I have to give it to Dopez, even though his file is old.

Actually, is it too late for me to enter? I recorded this scratching in 1989: -

Yo

• Like 4

I went for Si for getting into the battle spirit and actually calling someone out. Not just anyone either; he called out the organiser! That's like entering DMC and calling out Tony Prince. Plus his cuts were fire.

I vote there should be a 2nd round if it ends up being a tie.

• Like 2

Cheers Man! /looks for love letter pen.

• Like 1

Cheers Man! /looks for love letter pen.

Hehe-I'm pretty sure that you grabbed my vote last time around too,so that's actually two love letters you owe me now,Mo. :)

• Like 1

I voted for myself, even though I'm worse than everyone else in the battle, I didn't even post a file, and my name isn't an option in the poll.

Given Mo's recent love letter to DV and cutting over Al Naafiysh, it would be easy to give it to him, but based on quality of cuts alone, I have to give it to Dopez, even though his file is old.

Actually, is it too late for me to enter? I recorded this scratching in 1989: -

Yo

Steve get's my vote.

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

I voted for Motek as he went out of his comfort zone and did something non Nozl for once

• Like 2

In the interest of full disclosure, I did not make that beat, ... and the cuts were sped up, and the cuts were actually done by Dopez as well. I did take the picture of the Benji Turntable though.

...and you voted for yourself ;)

:d Yeah, I was the sucker who voted for Dopez. That beat really isn't mine though.

Hands down, JB. I even changed my vote from myself to him. Well placed consistent cuts sir, shit was dope. Dopez was a close second. Both you fools can flex, yet keep it clean and consistent. What I mean by consistent is that you can hold a cut for multiple bars, not just by freak accident. I really respect that.

• Like 1