POST A PIC OF YOUR SETUP

First and prob last pic of the Bodega aka the dungeon aka cramped

Its where all the magic happens.... well sometimes.... well most of the time... sometimes

^^^i should. It seems cramped but I can still fit my tables and mixer in there and still be able to move around. Its the best we can do.

that's a crazy i dea for a set up mowgli,i like the alternative thinking.especially the filing cabinet shizzle.

are they wide enough to store records in ?

unfortunatly they're wide enough but not tall enough, but i was thinking about getting some of those little wire record holders mounted onto the inner side of them for handy scratch tools and beats.

glad u like the idea, its taken a lot of re-arranging to get it so it fits good.

loving your room and unique setup man. whats the ledge your standing on? sick idea

how was download btw?

the ledge is just an ikea table top which ive rested on top of an £8 ikea coffee table, it works nice to get me on a good level.

download. lol.

was pretty surreal dude. had a crazy time, and really enjoyed a lot of the bands, the saturday night with metallica was by far the best, though tool and deftones were good.

shame about all the riots on the last night, pure destruction, lots of fires and lots of police. reckon you'll make it next year or do your A2's clash ?

whats the specal about emo grass?

it cuts its self

:(( :((

Mowgli u have out emoed rusty
:8 - but does he have a dashboard confessional scratch routine like me? :8

download. lol.

was pretty surreal dude. had a crazy time, and really enjoyed a lot of the bands, the saturday night with metallica was by far the best, though tool and deftones were good.

shame about all the riots on the last night, pure destruction, lots of fires and lots of police. reckon you'll make it next year or do your A2's clash

I read the review in wednesday's kerrang, looked really good imo. Didn't hear about the riots tho, i heard that Guns and Roses stage crew threatened to leave cos of all the bottles of piss that was thrown at them :((

I'd love to go to download next year, i'll have to see when my exams are on. This year's lineup was sick.

Mowgli u have out emoed rusty

you what mate ? :p

as in being an emo ?

i think not. slip-ons are universally accepted.

not the slip ons i meant ya clip on lego hair

i got a few pairs of slip of vans .so u know i ain't emo

i dont even have emo hair. my fringe starts at the back of my head

get a grip dick features. :8