Clash Of The Titans - UK Qualifier!

Guest Symatic

Guest Symatic

qm5XpuA.jpg

Come on down for fun, drinks, hors d'ouvres and ruthless head-to-head skratch combat by the most dealiest fader assasinators in the UK!

The winner gets flown to Berlin in September for the World Final where they will battle the winners from the other 11 countries that are hosting battles.

We're just gonna keep it simple - a pair of decks and a mixer on stage.... but who knows what types of beats you'll get :) my advice is to sharpen those cuts!

It's a Super Scratch Sunday event - but its on a SATURDAY!!!! so we have all day to jam, teach, learn, show off, talk nonsense......

There's munch at the spot, too!

Spread the word - this is a UK-wide search for the most badass cutter on these here Isles, they're gonna be rockin with the best in Berlin!

• Like 6

Guest Symatic

spotted a few Bosses accepting invites on fassbook..... this is gonna be fun!

the last couple of bristol battles have been wicked - fun vibes over competitive big-balls vibes. and theres a few ways that people can get thrown off so don't expect it to be a foregone conclusion just cos DJ whats-his-face or Scratchmaster Bloggs decides to enter

Guest Symatic

Are we still gonna have a 'hatchet burying round' for certain UK DJs to settle their Facebook beefs? :d

that's happenning in the alleyway out back

• Like 2

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Actually all dj beefs are sorted out through a trial in which both djs have to deep kiss each other for a minute a piece and then the crowd judges who smooches the best.

Also SSS 40! Though you all know we've kind of lost count, shhh. What a great way to celebrate that arbitrary celebration number.

• Like 1

Hooray! I'll wear my royal family at high tea themed top hat* on the day to celebrated

FUCK,MY.LIFE on holiday again.

:( #PrayforMo :(

*actual at depicts the entire Royal Family being str8 mirked during high tea

• Like 1

Guest Symatic

Any accommodation recommendations? What times will it kick off?

Also trains from London is running all the time? Anything else? Any flu shots or anything? Never been to Bristol

hotels are shit - link up with a crew and get an air bnb

trains can be pricey - maybe get megabus? you can book for less than £10

flu shots - get TB, Cholera, Facial AIDS and Black Death shots.... and maybe pinkeye

• Like 1

Cripes! That's lots of notes.

I just went back to 1992 to check the status of this event and it turns out that maad sonz gonna be up inside this piece, money grips!

• 2 weeks later...