Clash Of The Titans - UK Qualifier!

Guest Symatic

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

^^^^ You'll do this with ease, i predict you'll get a semi (but cos of meeting IQ), at least esp. if you are on form.

We did it guys!

Love how SSS has jus effortlessly stumbled in to such badass event for the UK scene :)

I really is pretty crazy to think how far we've come...

And how we got here :d

The power of just doing some stuff! A proper punk ethos lesson for us all, if you are sitting around wishing you had a scratch jam or event just do that shit, even if the first 8 or so are you a tiny handful of people turning up. Oooh, and try and get some world champs come along, that helps.

^^ Phil you actually set the tone for the battle perfectly by just standing there in full boss mode !!!

Aw, thanks.

For anyone wondering, i got entered into this without my knowledge and was upstairs at the roof garden having a vape and came down all blazed to Jim announcing i was the first up, to which i threw a humourously done, but very real strop over it, then everyone chanted me up on stage so i did some exagerated pouting and then did like 2 scratches and then stood there with my arms cross looking sad/cross and kept doing that for the full minute. Everyone knows that when you've literally just got high you want everyone to pressure chant your name and then have do to a performance with everyone looking at you, judging you're favourite thing. :d :d :d :d :d :d

• Like 2