POST A PIC OF YOURSELF!

Guest Deeswift

• 2 weeks later...

TO = Toronto, or am I just being bamboozled by the maple leaf-adorned sleeve?

Yessir.... couldn't be anymore obvious lol.... Vekked was there along with some other DMC champs... It's actually run by DJ Dopey & J-tec (TT Monks)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dirkles, we're better than besties, but i'm not sure how i feel about your bum bag / fanny pack...

It has three speakers built in. Does that help any?

http://www.jammypack.com/

Digolo I was just about to dis the bumbag then I scrolled down to see the three speaker statement which totally derailed my train of thought and left me with a feeling of wonder. Amazing how sticking a bit of tech into clothing makes u feel all buck Rodgers. Love it dude 😎

• Like 1

Then I seen this and now ur bags on my super cool list

Yup. And mine is the 2.0 with both those speakers plus a larger 3rd midrange! It's defo a backyard BBQ fav. Gets the party rocking. I use it on the golf course like a dickhead too.

• Like 4

Giggla, you gotta come out to Fort Collins, CO sometime. Seriously. We'll have some wine coolers and listen to some NWA.

I consider that a formal invite! Will DEFO come thru.

It mos' definitely is. Fall is a good time 'cause it's nice and cool. Winter is alright too, especially in January. February, March and April is a little sketchy though in terms of snow and shittyness. Summer's a little too hot, but maybe not for you given that you're in Austin.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...