SuperScratchSunday 25 - 22 MARCH - LUTON

kut_class

Well what a great session ! Props as always to the SSS admin team that make sure SSS stays easy and free and to everyone that turned up for making it worth organizing :-)

Highlights definitely included unexpected guests, the scratcherphone mk2 and of course Mr Switch.

Some vids have already surfaced and i'm assuming more to come and pic's too. I now have the task of nagging the lads that came to film to actually edit the footage - whenever someone fully records a SSS seems we rarely see the footage as they forget that editing 7 hrs of cutting is actually the job , not the filming.

Next up is Bristol - hopefully early May ! Trying to pin down a location or locations for both the day and the night so we can carry on the cutting till late. For the evening session we've been thinking about taking over a small venue, just for fun, for regular SSS's and friends to showcase bits and pieces or at the very least a small DJ set .... too much work or are you guys interested in doing something ?:

• Like 2

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

I'd be up for showcasing (and then will blantantly be to lazy to plan and practice something and make up something half arsed on the spot, probably)

Though........................it was great to be able to go back to somewhere like last time and have a cut. You knows that sesh was better than in the day! Yous knows it! Plus i have the constitution of a very tired baby, and it would be good to go somewhere and chill and cut.

I dunno, both would probably turn out to be rad, really.

Is it going to be hertical again and be on a Saturday? If it's on a bank holiday it would be easy to do loads on both days, cos we could all leave later on Sunday. But, then it was good all having breakfast together and then gelling off, it felt like it bookended it nicely.

I dunno, i'm just all caught up in how rad it was last time, probably. Doing new stuff is all good.

• Like 1