SuperScratchSunday 25 - 22 MARCH - LUTON

kut_class

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

^ Jeez, that's a bummer.

La di da Eric La Fancypants and his real, successful DJ friends ;)

Seriously, though, that's rad.

They was a watchword i forget that also summed up Thursday night "Uncontrollable Pineapple Jizz face".

It's not so glam. I just jammed with a few heads who went on to do very well. It's nice if they can still remember me.

#namedropper

Uncontrollable Pineapple Jizz face

Finally, we can talk about the elephant in the room.... the jizz face.

Is it controllable by medication? is there a cure? if that's your scratch face, what do you look like when you blow your beans?

My terrible scratch face is not so much of an elephant in the room as it's an extra huge elephant in the room that's on fire whilst screaming, "look at me!!" as everyone looks on at the mesmerising horror. I think it might be the side effect of medication rather than be cured by it. I believe the only way out would be to have a stroke or get the shingles, or as a last resort, do a Face Off with Nic Cage or J. Travolta.

Interestingly, when i'm making sweet love to a beautiful woman my face in entirely expressionless and then in a voice not dissimilar to Tweekie from Buck Rogers, i just rasp out, "Thar she blowzzzz!" through gritted teeth, my lips motionless.

Oddly enough, Uncontrollable Pinapple Jizz face doesn't actually pertain to my terrible, terrible scratch face in this case.

• Like 1

It was involving my issue with my inability to control my facial reactions and my face demonstrating exactly what i'm thinking and was with regards to something Paul done did. Everyone was highly amused,

Hey, at least everyone knows what i'm thinking and knows i won't ever be able to lie to them or nuthin.

On a totally unrelated note, i'm currently digging into an absolutely slamming bolognese i've made. My face must show showing pure delight right now. I've got so much it will last until Weds. BOOYAH for my guts.

I did a test vid other day and watched it back totaly heartbroken. looks like I lipsync my cuts??? And when I aint doing that I look like ive had a labbotomy.no wonder I used to slaver on jamos decks back in the day my bottom lip goes all bubba gump. Our lass said I look like the gas mask guy from q berts diy!

Now im conscious of it it puts me of my flow.

Lol i get bad scratch face too :-) ive put up a mirror. If i look at it i stop jizz facing. But for practise i tend to always watch my hands. Need to keep looking up for gigs and only looking down a little, so gonna keep working on it at home .

You should come down at scratchmas time in August, then, the scratch bbq in Brighton and SSS the next day. Matt and Paul usually let dudes stay in the studio and molest each other all night.

If not that the Bristol one should be on in a couple of months-ish and we made a super scratch weekend of that last year. It was great.

• Like 1

yeah Bristol was a top weekend last year as was summer scratchmas.

Trying to sort a Bristol venue at the moment, prob gonna be the one after Luton... April / Mayish

May would be best, plus there's two bank holidays in May which would make it better as we would have the next day off. I reckon anyway.