SuperScratchSunday 25 - 22 MARCH - LUTON

kut_class

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Awww, don't tease us, Yoshi, make it a defo.

<tempt>They'll be a world champ there (other than our spiritual world champ, i.e. youself on the cut, if you come that is)<tempt>

Plus you can see Mo blast out 3 clicker.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooo, it's nearly sunday!! Baby.

Looks like it's going to be nice weather and what better way to spend it than indoors cutting ahhh for 6 hours.

• Like 1

hey guyyys... I got Teeshirts :)

Ooooooo, do us, buddy! I'm an extra large, but then you've seen my torso, you'll know this! I'll come shirtless and charge in and dive head first into it when i get there (get there early or i'll be cold)

>>> POTENTIAL SPACETIME CONTINUUM BREACH IF ME & PHIL ARE EVER IN THE SAME PLACE AT THE SAME TIME <<<

I did start crying when you posted my opinions in the Soulselections record label thread and i realised i'd blacked out again

Anyway...

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, sooner!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers eric! shame about the pissy floor, can't take Matt any where!

edit: big ups to kutclass for being on it in regards to getting Mr Switch to come, id be pretty chuffed and surprised if you'd told me 4-5 years ago that I'll be cutting it up one on one with a DMC world champ, good ol SSS :)

• Like 1

Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah, son, that was good fun.

Nice one once more, Eric, you were a slendid host.

Great to see everyone, as usual, great to have some new guys turn up, great to have a cut with Switch and watch his routines, props for him coming and adam for getting him there.

And like some fantastic icing on the cake Yoshi turned up!!

Oh, and we got the first Cut and Paste T-shirts, i be wearing it as i type! Nice one Sy!

To sum it up: "Rampant piss floor"

RE HOSTING DUTIES:

I must admit there was one occasion where I offered Stu & Terry a drink and it became clear that being a man with a kettle at SSS is like being fresh meat in prison.

As I walked around with the kettle, I was getting eyed up. It was actually a little scary seeing the lust in people's eyes. I liken the fear to a young woman going into a Biker gangs pub or something. I looked at Matt and all the love had gone from his eyes; a bit like when a cat goes into hunting mode and their pupils go all big.

#KettlePredators