The Big May Beat Battle 2014

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard Wax's beat.

"and you and you and - ba-ba-BAAAA (ba-ba-BAAAA) ba-ba-BAAAA, ba-ba-ba-baba-ba-BAAAA *explosion noise, glass smashing, hooter*"

• Like 1

Guest Symatic

(Hidden till some other foo's get involved')

sorry it sounds horrid - sampled from youtube :( the tune wanders all over the place time wise so i matched it as best i could after timestretching it in ableton.

bank holiday monday morning well spent

the film is fuckin ace:

• Like 2

Totally up to you mate.

I only said that on the basis that sometimes when you've already heard something for a couple of weeks and then it's judged against something you're hearing for the first time, the newer beat might have an unfair advantage? I dunno, maybe that's just how my mind works. If you're not bothered, just leave it or edit it out of your post if you want to.

That is a good film BTW, I've got a dodgy DVD of of somewhere.

This is your one week and one day left reminder - hopefully someone somewhere has at least got as far as thinking about doing something for this.

Uh oh

Guest Symatic

That is a good film BTW, I've got a dodgy DVD of of somewhere.

if you find it dont rip me a copy please! i wanna re sample that tune at higher quality...

Guest Symatic

oh yeah if you wanna see the video for the bit i sampled - its at 26 mins in. theyre doing drugs stuff at a drugs club. you should see what weed did to people back then! and they say its getting stronger.....

Guest petesasqwax

I've done something absolutely absurd with mine that probably nobody will like and I actually feel a little ashamed of myself. I'm not even sure that what I've done is in the rules and, Matt, I may need to consult you about it private message style

I worked on mine last night. TBH it's going to be horrible. But I'll still post it just to not be a bitch when you see me.