The Big May Beat Battle 2014

I'm still pretty fucky with my attempt at a live looper beat but getting closer. What's the deadline? Next Tuesday??

Well, tonight I was gonna call for links to be sent to me in the next 24hrs or so. Diggla's already sent me a link today, although he's gonna tweak his if everyone else isn't quite ready...

Dirk - it looks like you've got a little bit of extra time as d00b's dragging his heels with his "mix down" ;)

Dopp - I'm sure you could learn the Cheers theme tonight and record it and get it in on time.

Guest petesasqwax

Yep - nailed mine but have a date with a Chinese historical Epic so might not get chance to finish off. Can definitely do tomorrow night though. Really pleased with it, as it goes. I'm like the Eno/BoC of Kashyyyk with this shit

• Like 1

If everyone is ready then use the one I sent you but if not I'd like to redo the drums tonight.

Ok, I'll post the poll up on Friday night (I'm busy tomorrow :p ) so anyone who needs it, will have til then.

Diggla - yeah, do the drums and send me the new version.

Pete - soundcloud would be ideal... unless that will ruin your street cred? I noticed last time that doing anything other than clicking "play" on a soundcloud player is too much for some voters.

Guest petesasqwax

Hehe - I dunno, surely all the kids want musique concrete versions of Phaedra, don't they? Street cred at dangerously high levels after I post this, surely!

Guest petesasqwax

should I post my file publicly (book of faeces, etc) or would you prefer it if I waited until after friday?

Guest petesasqwax

Shit's so wonky, it puts Hudson Woohawookiee to shame.

you have bestowed many great honours on my family name with this compliment

(apologies, I'm reading Water Margin currently and feel the need to express everything in the manner of 12thC Chinese)

• Like 1