UFO Propulsion Systems

Guest $mooth

Guest $mooth
Defense Scientists and Engineers are finally starting to understand the ultimate propulsion system that can make instantaneous space travel possible. The UFOs use this propulsion system to travel great distances instantaneously.

I'm sure this has been going on for years, and the government haven't let on for all that time.

HERE

dark matter or energy comprised about 50 percent of the universe,spooky stuff they dont kno much bout it tho,what if the dark matter is heaven

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/4357613.stm

they are learning a bit about it though

Dark matter? It has not been positively identified yet, but currently the prime candidade lies with neutrinos. Homestake Mine (giant vat filled with dry cleaning fluid) detected 'em in '68, but expected flux was a three times that detected. Similar experiments confirmed this to different ratios (depending on the particle energy sensitivity of the project).

The solar neutrino problem has now been solved -theoretically; the difference in flux is due to three types of neutrino (e, mu, tau), which can change state in association with electrons, Muons and Taus (heavy e- essentially). The inference is that all have mass... -> dark matter.

We're not talking a lot of mass (less than 1eV), but there's a shitload of 'em.

By the way, there's loads of interesting solar neutrino projects out there. Google for ICECUBE and ANTRES. ICECUBE is wicked, it's a 1sqKm block of frozen high-purity seawater in the Antarctic that is being used with several huge strings of scintillation detectors that can triangulate the direction of travel by the cone of Cerenkov radiation (blue light) emitted.

By the way, I just finished 17 mad hours of essay writing here in a computer room, I'm hot as hell and my fingers are 80,000 characters worse off.

i think some 1 has been watching to many star trecks lol.

whats it to do with dark matter. well the good particle/black hole is linked to dark matter. its all theory at the moment but if some of it can be proven then they r a step closer...bit like michalango (or whoever) who theoretically proved that it is possible for machines to fly (he designed the 1st helicopter) all theory as the technology was limited and impossible to build his device

The initial article is a load of bollocks, by the way. General Relativity does postulate that mass deforms space-time, but it isn't anywhere near as simple as this article seems to make out. There's an awful lot of lazy hear-say presented as fact, too. Saying you just need to 'fold space time' is a bit like saying you can easily cross the grand canyon because you've seen a long-jumper clear a few metres. The suggestion that people are already doing it -or are even close, is, at best, unsubstantiated. I looked for the author of the article to e-mail them but there's no contact information.

A far more interesting consiquence of General Relativity is gravity waves, which I definately reccomend reading up on.

In laymans terms, gravity is not an 'unseen tether' as we often assume, and is thought to propogate at the speed of light -implying that gravity could potentially be a wave. It's a similar situation to when Maxwell's equations accidentily showed electromagenetic radiation to travel at the speed of light, which in a step unifyed EM and Optics plus also gave birth to the 'wave' theory of light (Newton relied heavily on the particle theory of light throughout his work in optics). Linking EM and Gravity could well be one of the next 'big' scientific steps we make.

In particular, you should check out the http://lisa.gsfc.nasa.gov/ which could potentially prove the existance of gravitational radiation, and is quite frankly a staggeringly huge project (check out the diameter of triangle formed by the satellites!).

Pz

yeh i know its pretty simple that article...but what do you expect,...its news for ordinary ppl they aint gonna understand how complex it is and they will never need to know...if it was that simple all of us would be doing it.

Guest Mike Reezy

if you dont believe in UFO's you are an idiot and should kill yourself immediately, please slice down the wrist, not across....

UFO = unidentified flying object

fact: there has been too many to count

yeh the us have made many UFO's ...if its a prototype the government aint gonna admit to it existing and no one else is gonna know about it so therefore its unidentified.

In laymans terms, gravity is not an 'unseen tether' as we often assume, and is thought to propogate at the speed of light -implying that gravity could potentially be a wave. It's a similar situation to when Maxwell's equations accidentily showed electromagenetic radiation to travel at the speed of light, which in a step unifyed EM and Optics plus also gave birth to the 'wave' theory of light (Newton relied heavily on the particle theory of light throughout his work in optics). Linking EM and Gravity could well be one of the next 'big' scientific steps we make.

Pz

The wave/particle duality wasn't postulated by Relativity. It's a consequence of Quantum Mechanics.

General Relativity relies pretty heavily on the idea that light is a particle, not a wave.

I never said it was, read my post again. I said MAXWELLS equations predicted it; since magnetism is a quantim mechanical effect then yes, it is a consiquence of QM -but that was not known at the time.

Your facts are right but your challenge is wrong.

I never said it was, read my post again. I said MAXWELLS equations predicted it; since magnetism is a quantim mechanical effect then yes, it is a consiquence of QM -but that was not known at the time.

Your facts are right but your challenge is wrong.

Unless you know anything about Quantum Mechanics, your post would have been misleading. No where in it do you mention QM. Just Maxwell's and Relativity.