Super Duper Scratch Sunday/post DMC jam

Dubba Dutchdj

Super Duper Scratch Sunday

SSS 17 is here unexpected and early on the 6th October, Vekked proposed a post DMC SSS session on the fb page yesterday and since then the nitty gritty has been sorted so we can have heavy weight session with Vekked, Jon and hopefully some other DMC dudes the day after the world finals.

Having this session in London made sense, thankfully Marvin who hosted the SSS 13 in Woolwich has kindly offered up his place for the venue.

YMCA

Antelope Road

Woolwich Dockyard

London

SE18 5QG

We appreciate that this is really short notice and its gonna be awkward for some of regulars to get a sunday pass, so apologies for that. Once we confirmed we could have an SSS including Vekked, Jon and others who'll be about for the finals we couldn't turn it down.

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Short notice!!!!

I'm up for it if i've got the cash, even if Tedward can't make it. It's only in Woolwich so it makes it easier and hopefully will tip it for Ed.

Plus i can't past up the chance for Jon to make me feel super old just by his presence.

Don't think I can make it but have fun folks.

Dam Matt, you and your drumming skillz will be missed,

+1

It's been a criminally long time since i've cut over your drumming. You will be missed, geez. Plus we need to make the Kent crew as big as poss' otherwise we'll be bullied by those ruffians from Sussex and Herts.

• Like 1

Surely the RSPCA would object to that?

Sick cats need proper medical attention.

Plus who would clean up the mess?

Haha, no way. Do you have to give him insulin and that? If so then that must cost a tonne (metric) in that way all vet fees seem to. Anyway, he looks like a top cat (not in the cartoon sense, but in the sense of being good).

<sombre cat news> One of my cats died a couple of weeks ago after going missing for 4 weeks :( He was one of the best cats. <sombre cat news>

Hey, cat talk aside, what time is this all starting? Midday-ish? Or is everyone gonna be all excited when Vekked and Jon win everything and go in super early?

just got to the UK.

2 random thots:

-Taxi drivers always give me the coldest welcome here... like I dunno if they're just angry in general but last year I remember the driver being a massive dick, then this year the guy just looks at me and doesn't even ask where I'm going and I'm like "I need to go to Twickenham" and he threw his hands in the air and started cursing under his breath... is Twickenham like a ghetto?

-cars look funnier here. There's a lot of really small boxy looking cars that just look... British, lol. Like vehicles that look like pre-cursors to the smart car, and unlike anything we have.

just got to the UK.

2 random thots:

-Taxi drivers always give me the coldest welcome here... like I dunno if they're just angry in general but last year I remember the driver being a massive dick, then this year the guy just looks at me and doesn't even ask where I'm going and I'm like "I need to go to Twickenham" and he threw his hands in the air and started cursing under his breath... is Twickenham like a ghetto?

It's because you're a dick

• Like 1