Congrats broke!

Bubba

B-Two ain't a slouch either for Aussie, can't remember his routine 100% from last year but I know I liked it better than a lot of other routines, and dude deserves crazy props for holding it together after Tony Prince was threatening to disqualify him for not setting up fast enough (his DVS wouldn't work for some reason and they had to skip him then go back, Tony wasn't happy, lol).

PM me a vid bitch.

B-Two ain't a slouch either for Aussie, can't remember his routine 100% from last year but I know I liked it better than a lot of other routines, and dude deserves crazy props for holding it together after Tony Prince was threatening to disqualify him for not setting up fast enough (his DVS wouldn't work for some reason and they had to skip him then go back, Tony wasn't happy, lol).

PM me a vid bitch.

I'm not sure if B-Two is competing or not... I suspect he might have a scheduling conflict because he's DJing for a successful Australian rapper who's touring at the moment. I don't know for sure though, I'll have to check.

And for some reason my copy of Vegas is dropping frames like crazy, so I don't have a decent video of the set. But we can have a session on TinyChat if you want.

So I'm gonna say this in public, even though you might prefer to have it as a PM broke.

I watched B-Two's routine from last year at the world's - yours was/is better. I watched Zeke cut - he's got skills, seriously good cutting and drumming skills. The only "routine" I could find (after a 10s search :d) was in horrible audio quality, so I can't judge. But he's probably a contestant for you. Otherwise I'm not too sure, I think that if you lay down your routine from last sat, you have good chances of going to London. I mean that objectively and not because I'm your mate. Simply based on what I've heard over the internet, in videos etc over the last 15 years. But I'll be boosting your ego more next weekend, so I've got to spare some compliments - gotta make your missus even prouder too :)

O.