UK DMC Final 2013

Jon

Battlers announced, Supremacy looks a bit weak this year...

6 min:

Ritchie Ruftone (Defending)

Switch

Mighty Atom

Jon1st

Downlow

Rasp

P-Nuts

Vaze

D-KN

Supremacy

Ritchie Ruftone (Defending)

Rasp

Disect

Mr Eclipse

Statik

Robin

DJ Jim

I'm not sure how 6 mins is going to go down, but pretty sure Ritchie will win Supremacy against Eclipse in the final unless they meet earlier on.

Good luck to everyone competing!

I don't think I'll ever get used to how early events start/end over here

Seriously, though, does this really start at 6:30?

The irony in this is that I actually ended up having to leave early.

The overall level was a bit shit, to be honest, but I always enjoy these events, so I'm glad I went. Gutted for Jon, though, I thought his set had some great potential and it's a shame he couldn't quite pull it off - I can only imagine how frustrating that might feel, but I hope you don't let get it to you too much, man. Special mentions to DV member P-Nuts, whose set was also a pleasant to surprise, and to Kut Class, who kept me company throughout the "night" in spite of me having to ask him to repeat almost every single sentence.

• Like 2

Great to meet you Nuno!

I fucked up 2 parts of my set, which cost me the placing, but a few of the judges said if I nailed it I'd have possibly been placed 1st/2nd, so I'm stoked with that even though I didn't nail it. I'm in the online final next month, so I'll be updating my routine from tonight for that :)

Big up to Ritchie!!! and P-Nuts too!

Yo. Results. ...

Supremacy winner - Ritchie Rufftone

Dmc uk final -

1st - Ritchie Rufftone

2nd - Mr Switch

3rd - pnuts & mighty atom

Well thats a pretty good night for dv members !!

Great to meet up with nuno n Leighton again n meet up with pnuts and static n co. Ritchie too n rasp too. I tagged aling with jon as his turntable groupie :-D

Overall I kinda knew ritchie had taken it. His routine was clean and cuts techincal n tight, n ticked the juggle boxes. Switch's set was pretty technical but there were parts u just couldnt hear. Jon had a couple of boo boos if he'd have played it cool he could have styled the last one out, otherwise a place worthy routine. I walked in half way through the beginning of pnuts routine - clean through out, nice autobahn cuts n worthy to place. I kinda only half saw mighty atoms routine.

Ahhh im knackered n off to bed

• Like 1

im surprised you wernt doing it to be honest mike L

I vowed to only do it again if i really had the hunger for it. I have other musical goals for the summer that take precedence, especially as I didnt have time for music at all between April and June.

Well done to all concerned! Sorry I didn't get chance to come round and see your set Jon. I look forward to seeing the videos uploaded.

Sorry I didn't get chance to come round and see your set Jon. I look forward to seeing the videos uploaded.

Mate that's completely my fault for being rubbish at being in touch. I'll send you a version before I record my final online finals video :)