good examples of DJ + MC working together creatively?

Vekked

I've been doing the odd live show with some MCs recently. Looking for ideas on how to spice it up a bit, would be cool to see stuff that has worked with other people, both live and on record if possible.

Off the top of my head the best examples I can think of are Jazzy Jeff + Fresh Prince with their back and forth stuff interacting with each other, and I think Eyedea + Abilities did some cool stuff like with Abilities cutting up Eyedea's voice. Other more obvious ideas are doing doubles/juggling with MCs spitting on it, cutting hooks, or cutting a single instrument in a beat.

Any other ideas/examples are welcome. Just looking for stuff to experiment with and make working with an MC more interactive/interesting since I get bored as fuck just cutting the beat out for punch lines LOL.

Static&Nat-Ill

DJ Noize&Supernatural (check DJ Noize and Supernatural in Bergen/Norway on Youtube)

Spax&DJ Mircomachine

Spax and DJ Mircomachine were doing great show back in the days. Mircomachine had all tracks prepared on a testpress, that they were performing. Every track was pressed in a way, which allowed the DJ to perform the tracks, the same way they were produced. Most of the tracks had the Scratchsamples before the instrumental. During the chorus Mircomachine was also doing chasing of the instrumental (never seen that done live during a raptrack). I try to upload an example...

Edan & himself.

First time you see him live is an amazing experience...

in this clip, doesn't hurt that he's juggling pretty much the only irish break ever...

not mc and dj, just mc and assistant... and delay pedal... theramin, album covers...guitar.. etc...

i just think he's a good example of a live show..