What kinda plastic do you guys stick under your slipmats?

Darcyd

just go to subway, ask for 2 sheets of their grease proof paper, cut some circles out of it.... BOOM

I use flying carpets but might have to try that too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

none. i still use my gutter mats from long long ago when slipmats were good and needed nothing else

Is your hole all torn to shit? Mine pair is pretty ratty. Wish he'd come out with a 2.0 version. Although I guess I could make a pair. You know what it is, right? The black material from under a couch or chair.

yo if u want some extra slip no 'matter' yr choice of mat, then sparay a tiny amount of deoxit on a cloth then wipe yr platter down, did it by accident the other week, once i felt the results i sprayed the other one :$

• Like 1

None. I use butter rugs. The plastic can make extra static and actually create more friction/inconsistency. BTW if you are getting too much static even with your butter rugs etc., grab a dryer sheet and rub it on the platter and backside of the slipmat. It will slow down static electricity build up.

• Like 1