SoundCloud getting tougher on copyright infringement

Steve

Well obviously then everyone who have done what i said has either lied to me or i am a liar.

Yes Jimmy people are still posting edits. 5 Seconds of silence at the beginning of a track doesn't matter as surely if your playing it in a DVS you would set a cue point anyway.

The EDM was a joke Jimmy.

Once your track has been rejected once , you can't post it again regardless of changing the name.

i would've thought edits would be the first to be blocked as they're essentially the same track with an added intro/outro.

at least with a mix you cant use the individual tracks.

regarding setting cue points, surely do that before pressing record, or edit the silence out in post.

still dont understand how it'd make the system skip an hour long mix cos the first 5 seconds doesnt have sound. esp when the waveforms for mixes take a good 5mins to transcribed/checked.

we'll have to agree to disagree. like the meaning on San Diego

Well obviously then everyone who have done what i said has either lied to me or i am a liar.

Yes Jimmy people are still posting edits. 5 Seconds of silence at the beginning of a track doesn't matter as surely if your playing it in a DVS you would set a cue point anyway.

The EDM was a joke Jimmy.

Once your track has been rejected once , you can't post it again regardless of changing the name.

But have you ever done the following?: -

1. Uploaded something and had it blocked by the waveform scanner detecting a copyright breach.

2. Changed nothing, aside from adding 5 seconds of silence to the beginning, then you re-upped it and it was OK.

Because otherwise, it might just be coincidence. You might be uploading tracks that wouldn't have been blocked without the 5 seconds of silence at the start.