DV Tinychat scratch room now up!

Steve

Guest petesasqwax

there's an android app for tinychat which I just used to listen to Broke FM whilst at work. pretty ill shit - the cuts (goes without saying) and the fact that I can stream em on my phone

Guest Symatic

you see peeps on it from timwe to time, same as dv's one. normally more european guys maybe. always dope tho.

anyone online later?

Guest broke

I'll be on again later, but keep in mind we're nine hours ahead here, so you guys will probably be at work.

I finally got TinyChat to display my cam, but only after the Flash plug in crashed and I restarted it. Internet, serious business etc.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

on another note tho, I would estimate probably ~50 DJs rolled through the room today with a peak of I think 26 in the room simultaneously and 12 on cam simultaneously. Everyone though the limit was 8 cams at once until today, lol, probs the sickest Tinychat sesh so far.

• Like 2

The count is always way off though. There were so many cams at one point my connection started spazzing out. I had to disable nearly everyone's video in order for the audio to stream uninterrupted. Bush league internet we have down here...