your first mixer

jam

Yup! (not to your £50 offer)

I put it on ebay last week, although the cunts just took it down as I broke some listing law (I put not pionerr, vestax etc) - apparently you're not allowed to do that any more! So gotta relist the bugger

Yup! (not to your £50 offer)

I put it on ebay last week, although the cunts just took it down as I broke some listing law (I put not pionerr, vestax etc) - apparently you're not allowed to do that any more! So gotta relist the bugger

Keyword Spamming!

Considering all the other dubious shit that goes on on eBay, it does surprise me how much this bothers them.

Numark dm1001x

Stanton SK6F

Vestax PMC 05 Pro II

Technics SH1200DJ (Cosine on the fader per week issue - I remember chatting to skully and him saying he went through faders at an alarming rate when practicing for his DMC winning year)

TechnicsSH1200DX

Rane TTM54i (if this was innofadered it'd be the best of the bunch)

Rane TTM56

Ecler HAK 380

went through mixers pretty quickly before settling on the Ecler which I've had a good 5 years now...lovely mixer for scratching, but also just a great mixer for mixing/playing out with.

And I'm gone...

for my own personal set up, i started on this:

to this

to this

(still got this one acually! ^^)

to this

to this

....then got a spare:

then got what i own now -

with a:

at the studio, i used

and finally a...

thats a lot of god damn mixers...lol

OHHH MANNN!!!

i remember those!! my mate had one....those big buttons were really sketchy "cut" buttons!!! lol dope

OHHH MANNN!!!

i remember those!!

my mate had one....those big buttons were really sketchy "cut" buttons!!! dope

they worked for about 20 minutes...:d lol

my mate had a dsm also, used murder those pads haha, hay ed i also went to the the kam sampler too after the gm25, that was back wen i was a deep house jock

to this

Never seen that before! Pretty good looking mixer, actually!

U like that Vestax hybrid?

Hey Dooban, how much are you asking for your 56? Assuming that you'd be interested in selling it directly and would consider shipping it to Portugal, that is.

Edited by Profail

Since posting, I picked up a used Numark DXMPro for $90 shipped on eBay to replace my dead 05Pro3. I get it delivered on Thursday, I can't wait to get it, I've heard good things about its faders.

Edited by CirKutCision

to this

Never seen that before! Pretty good looking mixer, actually!

U like that Vestax hybrid?

yeh man!!! the 01 is a dope lookin mixer....

its possible to retro-fit a vestax PCV in there as well (with a contact strip scrape mod!) its teeny....but yeh - looks nice definitely!

as for the 08 - yeah, i like it a lot in terms of how it works.....although, ive had issues with the power supply and ive had it set up and its been really fuckin noisy at times, others...not so noisy...wierd?!

so it IS sketchy in my opinion...but i DO love it to scratch on....the switches are pretty sick too!!!!!!

That said, i'd definitely prefer a Rodec....but i didnt pay a great deal for the 08...i think it ended up costing me 150 quid after i sold a few other bits and bats.....which is why i ended up with it!