DV Scratch Battle #2

Yoshi

its well good for cutting, slow is the new fast you n00bs.

(note: i will not be entering, but i do cut on this loop most days since sy uploaded it)

wtf, you can't say something like that and then not enter, that's the bait-est shit I've ever heard!

• Like 1

i dont still dont kno why you lot want to see a video so bad, you see me cut in real life!

also my 2 cents: i assume all these dv battles are for fun. but i dont find recording/battling fun, i find it a nut ache at best.

hence not bothering. i dont understand why people cant cut slow tho.

i dont still dont kno why you lot want to see a video so bad, you see me cut in real life!

also my 2 cents: i assume all these dv battles are for fun. but i dont find recording/battling fun, i find it a nut ache at best.

hence not bothering. i dont understand why people cant cut slow tho.

Noise noise noise, it's coz you're all talk sailor. When you say stuff like "i dont understand why people cant cut slow tho." you should be able to back your statement or it just sounds like BS - that's why! It was the same when Pekked called you out. Plus it's entertaining for the rest of us on the b0ard to watch.

Guest Symatic

i dont understand why people cant cut slow tho.

maybe you could show us all? over a slow beat.... like the one from this thread?

Noise noise noise, it's coz you're all talk sailor. When you say stuff like "i dont understand why people cant cut slow tho." you should be able to back your statement or it just sounds like BS - that's why! It was the same when Pekked called you out. Plus it's entertaining for the rest of us on the b0ard to watch.

BOOM! :p