1st ryan comback skratch vid

airnino

after getting a controller one recently and locking himself up in his bedroom to practice ryan recorded this new video. fucking sickness, one of the best vids i've ever seen!!! don't get confused, he hacked youtube to make it look like this was uploaded 2 years ago...

are you a fellow c1 hater ?

i just think most turntable tech that comes out these days is complete shite for rich idiots.

im all for dvs and or mpc's but within reason but the c1 is so pointless,used to like dj woody untill he started

doing his shit c1 stuff.

you wanna play piano then just go and play piano.

What a tease! And his pants were even on! WTF?

lol. Yeah, I'm kinda a c1 hater too altho I've see two people kill on it (John Bees and Teko).

I'm not a c1 hater, I just don't really think anyone has managed to be very creative with it, pushing buttons while a tone is playing is shit but I reckon there's some serious possibilities with it. Same with ableton really, so much possibility but 90% poeple who use it use it to do that bare minimum...fuck that

I would love a C1, but I doubt I'd ever do this kind of stuff on it much. I really see it more as a good way to get in tune quicker if you're playing with a band and trying to flip a melodic phrase that's already on the record you're using. I also like the idea of sending sequencer programming to it's midi connect and then kutting/phrasing the sequence.

As far as just playing notes straight up with a tone manually, I'm not against it, but what I would like to do is integrate way more traditional kutting into it and also make sure that I'm in tune/consonant whenever I'm just hitting the buttons. If I do anything dissonant I want it to be with purpose.

John Beez did an interesting video where he's cutting some g-funk tone with the c1 and that wacky fader tuner thing - which is probably the most listenable thing I've heard come out of the c1. That's mainly just because I like the beat he's cutting over. I never really liked tone routines. I didn't like them when 8-ball used to do them and I've never heard one since that made me change my mind. Isn't the C1 about 6 years old now anyway? And still I've never seen anything I thought was really good or innovative come out of it.

John Beez did an interesting video where he's cutting some g-funk tone with the c1 and that wacky fader tuner thing - which is probably the most listenable thing I've heard come out of the c1. That's mainly just because I like the beat he's cutting over. I never really liked tone routines. I didn't like them when 8-ball used to do them and I've never heard one since that made me change my mind. Isn't the C1 about 6 years old now anyway? And still I've never seen anything I thought was really good or innovative come out of it.

Did you see the looper + talkbox? I thought that was pretty sick.