Fuitas - How do you do them?

Steve

Guest Symatic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVaZLwezNhM

4:59? Is that the fuita sound?

nice one yoshi. ill have to practice these. i always thought ruck was doing something more than one clicks when his hand looked like that, i could never quite make it out though!

i never really got the 2 finger thing with fuitas. but i can imagine using this 'bouncing' technique on two fingers for some seriously fast cuts.

the description on the ever is pretty confusing. but thats probably just cos i'm not on the nxt lvl yet...

Just got a chance to watch the vid--very good one. At first i was like WTF!? I still have no idea what is happening but you explained it really good.

Fuitas are clearly what the Ever says, as stated by the creator. I've seen Ric do the fuita version at the first Transmissions radio, but not long after he was doing two clicks at the same rapid speed with just the pincher method.

I personally prefer the pincher method and never really had the patience for learning fuitas, although I'm not against them and every once in awhile have a go. The trick to getting a fast pincher is to involve the pinch and the wrist together. Even if it looks like some aren't using their wrist when they pinch, I guarantee they are, otherwise they would only get one click instead of two.