make an active members list?

Guest Mike Reezy

Guest Mike Reezy

I looked though the members list. there are about 350 members, but I know not that many post regularly.

Could we make an active member list? anybody thats posted in the last 30 days or something like that?

Guest Mike Reezy

uh yeah, I could disseminate the active from the non active. Making a clearer picture of actual members, not ded and unused or forgotten accounts. I went throuhg the memberlist and there are shiloads of accounts that are old with 1 post.

Click on Members at the top right and then at the bottom, you can sort the list by number of posts. Not exactly what you want, but it gives you a better picture of who is posting. I still don't see why you'd need to do that though mate.

Guest Deeswift

There's no need for it. Some people only read the board, and users are welcome to do this. Take Flowerpot, for example, he only made his first post a few days ago despite being a fairly long-time member, even on the old DV board.

Guest Mike Reezy
yea, i mean if you just sort out the users by numbers of posts, that's just as good...

no its not. you could posted a jillion times and still not have posted anything in a long time and totally forgotten about this board. W/e have ded accounts

Guest Deeswift

What are we supposed to do with the list though? Yeah, we have some dead accounts, but then what? Every forum has dead accounts. The AMD forum I go to has over 30,000 members, but only a few hundred post often. I'm the second biggest poster, btw. hehe.

i do think we should have a list of those logged onto skype...those waiting for a session..

maybe have a announcement for particular days for a session...or have one saying who is sessioning and how to join in?? blah blah blah blah

eh?

I was fucking around with some code that's supposed to show if you're online in Skype, but then I thought, why the fuck am I doing this?? Just log into Skype and see who's there! It's actually less trouble than browsing to the Skype thread on here.