New DV features!

djdiggla

I noticed the twitter, digg, facebook, email, etc buttons at the bottom of the page! Cool stuff! Thanks Tom! (I assume)

There's also a new mobile version of the site if you select it from the skins drop-down list.

The board update has broken the compatibility with the black Fusion skin though and a couple of things don't work right. Reading topics/posting works fine, but if you get any errors when clicking on certain things (such as the "View New Content" link at the top of the forum) then that's why. Once the skin is updated for this new version of the board, I'll sort it out.

Nice on Android but it shows peoples profile pics where the avatar should be...

Once we've moved the site over to the new host, I'll try and sort all the small issues like that. That particular one could be by design though, but I'm sure it won't be too hard to switch it to display avatars instead.

Invision have a free skin available for this version of the board too, so I'll install that and I'll probably remove Fusion until there's a version of it that works properly. I also want to get some proper DV logos up at the top of the page, as only the Fusion skin has one at the moment (the IP Board logo is just some janky shit that I made in).