Pics of my new boots

djdiggla

Got me some new boots for a wedding I am in this weekend. I was kinda sweating it b/c they are usually pretty expensive but my old man hooked me up and bought em for me. They are elephant hide. I like the square toe b/c they are more roomy and less country looking. Very comfortable. Leather sole for dancing. I am wearing them right now--probably will all week to break them in for Saturday.

^balla

Rock the Adidas to your friend's wedding instead, I dare you.

aha I wondered if anyone would notice em... That actually would be typical of me.

I wish. Oh, so I was in the wedding this past weekend... one of the wildest I have EVER been to... And all the groomsmen got beltbuckles with our initials on em! :d

Ha, no... but at the rehearsal dinner everyone did... of course nobody told me it was country themed so I was in a suit.

Here is me on the right.

They had mason and pickle jars for all the beer and wine-haha... so I got wasted... drank a whole bottle of Boone's Farm during the Grand March (Czech wedding thing).

Ate a lot of BBQ

Danced a lot even tho I don't dance... was a real good western band.

It was a super wild wedding... This guy is an old friend and after about 30 mins his shirt and tie were missing but jacket still on... strange... and he was dancing with the grooms mom...

Check the beards on the Soggy Bottom Boys... then look over at the kilted Texan in a tie, pony tail and cowboy boots. ...to each their own I guess.

some day my love. and we will get you the finest snake skin boots that have ever touched a man's foot.