Snoops admits to using ghost writers

djdiggla

I don't like Nas. Less, actually than Jay-Z. Mostly b/c this guy I didn't like really liked Nas... but I guess I'm OK with Nas now cause I banged that guy's GF... a lot.

were you sippin oawn sum sizuuuuuurp at the time. playa!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^LOL... naw, long before that was known by me.... But I did blaze a jay and rip a rail of K. :$

maybe you should bang foly?

Maybe. Hopefully he will not want to spoon and shit like you afterward.

PS. I like the DV quote you put up, Foly.

wasnt this about ghost writers? lol

out all the ones you mentioned i like nas best, altho shame he spunked all his lyrics on illmatic as you say.

You gotta admit, jay z IS overrated. He good but he aint the greatest is he?? You can't make some jank songs with beyonce and still be called the greatest, no fucking way.

PS I dont believe he wrote forgot about dre I reckon that was eminem who I also hate but think is still better than Jay Z. I dont like ghost writing but one time it worked was when ice cube wrote for easy e.

Group home are possibly the worst MCs ever.

real talk, with tupac a close also-ran

Thee thing is I absolutely love Living Proof album. I adore it and have listened to it like 1000 times cause the beats are nuts.

You can play a game with it though. the Group Home game. Listen to a line and stop the record, there is 100% full proof way of guessing what the next line will be. Think of what is the worst most dumb simple idiotic line that would rhyme with the one you just listened to. You'll always be right.

Seriously some of the lyrics sound like they have been written by a 2 year old with severe learning difficulties.

I still love it though.

tupac a close also-ran

controversial...

Its weird with tupac, seems like the people who like him absolutely bum him a lot of the time.

the is SO NOT what Jay Z fans do....they are totally realistic and shit....yeh...totally!

Group home are possibly the worst MCs ever.

real talk, with tupac a close also-ran

Thee thing is I absolutely love Living Proof album. I adore it and have listened to it like 1000 times cause the beats are nuts.

You can play a game with it though. the Group Home game. Listen to a line and stop the record, there is 100% full proof way of guessing what the next line will be. Think of what is the worst most dumb simple idiotic line that would rhyme with the one you just listened to. You'll always be right.

Seriously some of the lyrics sound like they have been written by a 2 year old with severe learning difficulties.

I still love it though.

Let the crooks be crooks and the suns be suns let the biggest man be the man with the biggest guns!................GENIUS! :p

tupac a close also-ran

controversial...

Its weird with tupac, seems like the people who like him absolutely bum him a lot of the time.

the is SO NOT what Jay Z fans do....they are totally realistic and shit....yeh...totally!

Haha Tupac fans are a lot more life and death about him than Jigga fans are!!! No-one acts like S.Carter's a friggin prophet or anything!