Scratch beats/loops

TIME

Hi and sorry if there is already a thread about this (i searched but couldnt find one)

ive lost a ton of beats that i used to scratch to, is there anywhere (torrents,sites etc etc) online that will hook me up?

cheers

99% of loopers are awful. I just use Wrekkstylz Variety Pack Looper 1&2 & Cold Cut Combo 5, which are just collections of well known (read: decent) beats, and usually I have a favourite looper on the go that'll have a loop or two that catches my attention for a few days.

The Dirty Deeds 2 looper has just come out and it's an effing work of art. Definitely download it. Lots (and lots and lots) of very good original beats, the quality control's actually quite high, and the artwork is just :o . The samples are overkill though, especially as they can't be triggered by keys. Takes ages to load on my computer.

i very rarely use loopers or even scratch beats.

i get bored quick.

i normally just cut to a normal track nd have the volume down so my cuts stand out more.

alot more enjoyable, and some times nicely challenging, depending on the track

Its all about scratching to 3 time jazz shit.

Maybe someone(x2k for example, or anyone else who might know how to do it) should do a looper with the loops which were gonna be used for 100 club???

not a fucking clue mate...I can't even scratch to hard house properly.

wildstyle 2 is quite nice if you like that sort of thing...seems a few people are feeling the beats on that at the moment.

the new lejad looper on yourlooper.com is nice

seconded. I made a little routine with a looper off that and a couple of the old ricci rucker records last night. It's nothing like le jad's aggressive stuff. Worth checking.

been bouncing between wild style 2 and le jad 2, both are absolutly wicked proper high quality ish.

Still not got very far with making a looper my self, got a copy of swishmax. Most tutorials are good for looping 1 audio button, but still can't figure out how to do more than one button ;-(

wicked..... will be PMing you when i get home... not really fussed about the graphic tbh, just wanted a looper to collect a few of my scratch beats in one place to share with others.